• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Night Football. The Patriots are doing it right with their rookie QB.

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Patriots fans thought the dynasty would continue after Tom lol

As soon as Brady was no longer there and aging vets weren't willing to sign at a discount to ring chase the years of bad drafting got exposed. Belichick is a helluva coach but he's Tepper era Panthers level trash as a GM.

I really want to mock the drafting of Mac Jones in the 1st here but after Bryce Young at #1 via massive trade up I don't know if I'll ever be able to mock an awful drafting of a QB in good conscience ever again.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Maye is already better than Brissett but they paid Brissett to mentor and take these hits. Keep playing him until you get that OL somewhat sorted out 

Lol Brissett is not a crash dummy. He's not gonna last a full season. Maye will be forced to play because that Oline is not protecting any QB.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

As soon as Brady was no longer there and aging vets weren't willing to sign at a discount to ring chase the years of bad drafting got exposed. Belichick is a helluva coach but he's Tepper era Panthers level trash as a GM.

I really want to mock the drafting of Mac Jones in the 1st here but after Bryce Young at #1 via massive trade up I don't know if I'll ever be able to mock an awful drafting of a QB in good conscience ever again.

Mac jones made sense for them at the time.  They didn’t make a big move to get him so it didn’t hurt that bad.  They just can’t draft at all.  The whole team is a bunch of nobodies.

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Mac jones made sense for them at the time.  They didn’t make a big move to get him so it didn’t hurt that bad.  They just can’t draft at all.  The whole team is a bunch of nobodies.

Mac Jones was basically a bigger version of Bryce. Other than stature, all the same weaknesses. I was creaming the dude was a mid-round backup.