• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Night Football. The Patriots are doing it right with their rookie QB.

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

It’s easier to do this with the #3 pick

Not really possible with the #1 pick that you traded a boatload of assets to get.

If that person isn’t your day 1 starter, you took the wrong guy.

There's no way we'll ever be able to slow roll a high drafted rookie's development. You can't keep Tepper from enjoying his shiny new object.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Manna said:

not watching, but every team can't expect to have a perfect o-line. can't wait for the perfect scenario to move forward. gotta be able to scheme around deficiencies and work with what you got. at least thats what I feel is right as a fan. 

They are actually god awful lol

1 minute ago, Manna said:

not watching, but every team can't expect to have a perfect o-line. can't wait for the perfect scenario to move forward. gotta be able to scheme around deficiencies and work with what you got. at least thats what I feel is right as a fan. 

If you're not watching you're not understanding. Every snap is a jailbreak. There's two or three defenders damn near beating the ball to the QB.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Manna said:

LOL

Yeah no not unless you want a wasted investment, 10-15 years ago what they are doing was the Norm FOR a reason their have been a lot of QBs in that time I have no doubt wouldn't have busted.

3 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

I hate Tom Brady I'll never forget 38...

That said he's the GOAT unless/until PM wins 8..  (He gets the tie breaker due to H2H) 

I like PM but I don't know if he can age like TB12

I fuggin hate PM.

I hate the Chiefs more than anything. Games are legit getting rigged for them. The Swift factor took it to another level. All the NFL commercials seem to have Mahomes/Kelce/Reid. It's obvious the NFL are pushing them to be that next dynasty.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

I fuggin hate PM.

I hate the Chiefs more than anything. Games are legit getting rigged for them. The Swift factor took it to another level. All the NFL commercials seem to have Mahomes/Kelce/Reid. It's obvious the NFL are pushing them to be that next dynasty.

Let me edit that I USED TO LIKE PM LOL now Chiefs games are a vomit fest of questionable calls, Taylor Swift and talking head d*ck riding 

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Until we win a game I beg to differ 

We will see Sunday.... the o line is playing like a top 5 unit our defense is still ass but I'd wager with Dalton we could have won last week, I think we are much more competitive with Dalton (he can actually put the ball past the LOS)

• Pie 2