• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Night Football. The Patriots are doing it right with their rookie QB.

Should be a fun low scoring, game. Watch it turn out now to a shootout. 

Anyway, I see the Patriots are doing it right with the #3 pick in the draft. In practice Maye is getting 30 percent of first team reps. Learning behind a seasoned vet. They don't want to rush and ruin this kid. It will be interesting to see how he progresses. Wish we would have done that with Young. 

2 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Should be a fun low scoring, game. Watch it turn out now to a shootout. 

Anyway, I see the Patriots are doing it right with the #3 pick in the draft. In practice Maye is getting 30 percent of first team reps. Learning behind a seasoned vet. They don't want to rush and ruin this kid. It will be interesting to see how he progresses. Wish we would have done that with Young. 

I dont. It would only delay the inevitable. Lots of us knew he wasnt going to be a franchise QB from the start and he just proved it.

• Pie 2

32 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I dont. It would only delay the inevitable. Lots of us knew he wasnt going to be a franchise QB from the start and he just proved it.

Okay, not suggesting you do this work, but find a major talking head that even once suggested he was not the most pro ready football mind ever. I am agreeing with you btw, not arguing against your opinion. 

People were not even debating it as I remember it. 

Everyone was touting his readiness to step right on to an NFL field and take the team forward.

NOW, they pretend they weren't saying that stuff and look to pass the bad evaluation off and organizational dysfunction.

When in reality, taking him is the prime example of the team's dysfunction in the first place.

I don't care where he went - he cannot play like he is trying to play and get away with it in the NFL.

Edited by strato

We ruined Jimmy Clausen by not doing that, should have kept Jake to start untill he was ready and mentored him when he did start has the back-up , but alot of different reasons why that didn't happen I'm not going to rehash 

However I don't think there was anything we could have done to make Bryce taller and stronger and faster , he isn't an NFL QB , and the media may say he is good and no QB can succeed in Carolina , untill he gets picked up by another franchise and cut a week later

• Pie 1