• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

XL looks forward to a deep ball

NAS

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

I love it. My hope back in 2020 when it was apparent that Cam wasn't in the equation was that they'd bring in Jameis and let him wing it all over the place. 

If the team is gonna suck, at least keep it interesting and dynamic. The football that's been played this past year, as in 2020, has been soul-crushing.

That's the thing with PJ too. Yeah he'll throw some stupid picks but at least it's entertaining and unpredictable. Dalton's a little safer with the ball than PJ and Jameis but he's not afraid to air it out

39 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Dudes always gonna need an interpreter. lol

My family was from a little ways down the road, I understand him just fine lol. He talks like the old timers used to. 

XL has the Rx.

Edited by strato
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, Dorian Gray said:

Dalton about to come out slinging it around like Flacco

Like Reich, Canales is going to come out and drop back Andy 50+ times just to prove that it was Bryce and not the offense.

On Draftkings I bet $20 on a parlay of

- Dalton 250+ yards
- Dalton 2+ TD's
- Thielen 50+ yards
- D. Johnson 70+ yards

to win $680 dollars. Because I believe the team is that frustrated and why not. We may not win, but they are going to throw the ball all over the place

• The D 1

3 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

No seriously, I think XL is gonna be good and this is exactly what he needed. Dalton will give him opportunities. 

Yeah he probably has better chemistry with Dalton with the whole 2nd team snaps thing. Also Raiders have zero tape on Dalton in the preseason but they know he wasn't afraid to chuck it up to AJ Green in Cincy or Olave in NO. You know their secondary is bummed, coaching staff had to spend their Tuesday day off writing a whole new defensive game plan lol.