• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

XL looks forward to a deep ball

NAS

9 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah he probably has better chemistry with Dalton with the whole 2nd team snaps thing. Also Raiders have zero tape on Dalton in the preseason but they know he wasn't afraid to chuck it up to AJ Green in Cincy or Olave in NO. You know their secondary is bummed, coaching staff had to spend their Tuesday day off writing a whole new defensive game plan lol. 

Yes they thought this was gonna be a cake walk fresh off their last game. Raider fan podcasters are worried. Don't like bryce was benched. 

• Beer 1

Here is my new saying:

Better comes from good, worse comes from bad. You want good. 

That's it. 

They will feed off of some good. I hope.

The Raiders have zero film on Dalton and Canales/Idzik, Idzik said that Dalton has a huge vocabulary, play and concept wise, to draw from. (that's not a quote) It sounds like that is a literal 109 item buffet compared to a hot dog with mustard, analogy wise. 

I think look for what the WRs are good at (got a big clue above in that video) If Dalton can truly execute even at a C+ NFL level there will be much more for everyone to work with. 

I haven't felt any positive anticipation running up to Sunday since the 1st game of 2023. And wouldn't even call that positive, it was the unveiling of what the Bryce Young era would be, how it was going to look. Damned if it wasn't exactly how it was gonna look.

Really looking forward to viewing an NFL looking offense from our side. 

Edited by strato

18 hours ago, KSpan said:

I love it. My hope back in 2020 when it was apparent that Cam wasn't in the equation was that they'd bring in Jameis and let him wing it all over the place. 

He is not a bad player all the time. And the overlooked upside of guys put under different coaches is they will have seen a lot. So they will get to the point they can get up to speed in a short-ish time with a variety of situations. I'm saying he is probably one of those guys.

That speech where he was eating his fingers or whatever the hell that was? That's my image when I think of him, can't help it. I wish he hadn't have dome that.

• Beer 1