• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Speaks

Jackie Lee

I know it's a taste thing, but goddamn I wish Bryce would just say it like "I played like poo. I've got to improve a lot and I will be. I want to be the future here and I've got to earn that back". 

All this "I leave it to God, I can only control what I can control" poo is fuging nauseating 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, lightsout said:

I know it's a taste thing, but goddamn I wish Bryce would just say it like "I played like poo. I've got to improve a lot and I will be. I want to be the future here and I've got to earn that back". 

All this "I leave it to God, I can only control what I can control" poo is fuging nauseating 

Yeah he’s talking about his job in the capacity someone should talk in respect to general life goals and perspective. Must be the psychologist in his dad slipping into his conscious. 

He’s also acting like he’s somehow not in control, but reality is if he wants to turn this around, he needs to look totally in control, ready to figure out how to be in control of this team, the game at hand, his future. He doesn’t seem to be wanting to grab this by the balls and do something

• Beer 2

It was there from his very first game. I distinctly remember being aghast at the lack of urgency in his play. 

You need someone assertive and being very strong willed in that assertion, and he has to attempt to control every aspect and then when you fail, that is when you rationalize the lack of control. 

59 minutes ago, lightsout said:

Yeah when he says stuff like that it inspires no confidence, just like his play on the field. 

1 hour ago, Bear Hands said:

If I hear how sweet of a good young man this kid is one more time lol

This is getting tiring. He is boring, his play is boring, he has like no energy, disguised as poise. Just don’t see an NFL QB and I’m going to be relieved when we’re on to our next bust.

Agree 100%.  Another thing that is getting on my nerves is the whole "shell shocked" excuse.  Sure, Bryce got sacked a lot last year.  I watched every game (Yes, I enjoy pain I guess). I don't  recall a single hit where he truly got blasted.  He was not Carr'd.  Carr was getting obliterated on some of his sacks.  Carr was around when the defense was still allowed to tee off on a QB.  Bryce hasn't earned that excuse IMO.

7 minutes ago, TarHeel69 said:

Agree 100%.  Another thing that is getting on my nerves is the whole "shell shocked" excuse.  Sure, Bryce got sacked a lot last year.  I watched every game (Yes, I enjoy pain I guess). I don't  recall a single hit where he truly got blasted.  He was not Carr'd.  Carr was getting obliterated on some of his sacks.  Carr was around when the defense was still allowed to tee off on a QB.  Bryce hasn't earned that excuse IMO.

That is more true than not. I don't recall a devastating blindside helmet in the back or having 300 pounds laying on him to drive him into the turf, and the real rough stuff that people used to have to deal with. 

It’s weird y’all care about Bryce or what he has to say at all to be honest. Hell, he isn’t even the issue with this franchise…Tepper is still the owner and him and his wife are still calling the shots.

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 2

34 minutes ago, onmyown said:

It’s weird y’all care about Bryce or what he has to say at all to be honest. Hell, he isn’t even the issue with this franchise…Tepper is still the owner and him and his wife are still calling the shots.

Can't defend Tepper but that viewpoint (admittedly) ignores that he is the manifestation of that dysfunction. The biggest impactor of suck that is on the field for us to see. 

I haven't listened and doubt I will (my mind is finished with calculating his chances). But it is completely understandable to me that people want to hear it.