• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Speaks

Jackie Lee

26 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Rayzor you sound crazy bro. You are nothing if you don't believe you are something.

People commit suicide every day because they don't believe in themselves. That's how you develop depression bro.

We can agree to disagree on this. I feel totally opposite. Everything starts with you believing in yourself. Im not a business owner if I didn't believe in myself. Working for other people and having to work and clock out on their time motivated me become my own boss. I will never convince others to believe in me because quite frankly I don't give a poo. Im self made fug what others think of me.

That's just me.

That's fine, and I see where you're coming from, but it won't win him the job back. Believing in himself isn't enough and it wasn't enough for you. You put in the work and you made it work. You were successful because you worked hard, not because you believed in yourself. Things fell right for you because you had the talent and because you had the right opportunities.

I'm all about people realizing they have value and are worthy of happiness, but that's something else.

Believing in yourself, that's ground zero if you want to accomplish something. That should be the baseline for everyone. But if you think that's enough, you're never going to get anywhere.

50 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Rayzor you sound crazy bro. You are nothing if you don't believe you are something.

People commit suicide every day because they don't believe in themselves. That's how you develop depression bro.

We can agree to disagree on this. I feel totally opposite. Everything starts with you believing in yourself. Im not a business owner if I didn't believe in myself. Working for other people and having to work and clock out on their time motivated me become my own boss. I will never convince others to believe in me because quite frankly I don't give a poo. Im self made fug what others think of me.

That's just me.

Believing in yourself falls in the category of ‘necessary but not sufficient’.  Eventually your performance must convince others…

15 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

Believing in yourself falls in the category of ‘necessary but not sufficient’.  Eventually your performance must convince others…

How do you give peak performance without believing in yourself first?

You think a low self-esteem person will perform at peak performance on the job?

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

He did say that if you watch the full interview instead of clips .

Well good. I just want emotion out of the guy. Football is a game of emotion. This humble stoicism just doesn't work for me from team leaders.  Give me real 

Animated GIF

My first thought when Bryce throws a pick….

He has this child like devastated look. Like when I tell my kid the McDonalds ice cream machine is broken. It’s not a reaction that a man has, it’s immature and boyish. This game is for the biggest, strongest, fastest MEN in the world. Being a boy is not going to get it done.