• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Speaks

Jackie Lee

I have no doubt that Bryce is a good person.  However, I think this God talk is a deflection, a strategy to keep the press's venom from his bloodstream. God is not playing Madden 2024, Bryce. Your success is not God's will.  God gave you the talent to get this far, what are you giving back to God to show your appreciation?  I think you have had incredible success for your size and I think you are a great person--but on the field, past success and your personal relationship with God are supports, not outcomes. 

• Pie 3

22 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I saw people not wanting to compare him to J Russel because Russel was so lazy so they glossed over it. It's just he doesn't have enough tools. It's not school and it's so much harder. I think he really is the biggest bust ever. He has been record breaking bad. 

I wish they would just stop sticking a mic in his face and accept when he apparently already has. 

I would say he was the most predictable big time bust ever. I never understood the NFL projection.  He doesn't project. (didn't not doesn't)

Edited by strato

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

No, I think he gets that he played like poo and that's why he was benched.

But he isn't doing anything extra to fix the issues and he's pissed he got benched. Use that fire and get to work instead of pouting and saying it's in God's hands. God helps those who help themselves 

3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

He doesn't get it. It's clear from his responses. He's not in touch with reality

Bryce is super PR trained to talk.  That's all that is.  He gives the textbook correct thing to say at any point in time.  Dave Canales is pretty similar. 

I mean, Bryce sucks.  But Bryce is a good dude by all accounts, unlike Russell tries, etc.   Only so much hate you can give him.  He didn't draft himself.   The anger at this point should a NFL org that doesn't know what NFL talent and doesn't have the ability to make weak talent manageable. 

I think he has read some articles about him being the victim.  From some perspectives, he has a point.  What did he do in the offseason?  How much film did he watch, weights did he lift?  balls did he throw?  Did he go full Jerry Rice or was he more like Jamarcus Russell? 

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I think he has read some articles about him being the victim.  From some perspectives, he has a point.  What did he do in the offseason?  How much film did he watch, weights did he lift?  balls did he throw?  Did he go full Jerry Rice or was he more like Jamarcus Russell? 

It appears he assumed his struggle was because of his environment and that everyone else needed to do better 

• Pie 1

This dude is going to be the most hated Panther of all-time if he goes on and has success on another team.

Something tells me he's playing bad just to get out of Carolina. He never really seemed happy the moment we drafted him.

I could be wrong just a feeling I have. The Nat'l media supporting him feels a bit weird. The dude was trash how can you defend his play smh.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, csx said:

It appears he assumed his struggle was because of his environment and that everyone else needed to do better 

hard to deny that if you are looking at the sum of 18 starts, that's largely true.