• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Speaks

Jackie Lee

On a personal level I feel for Bryce as an individual. It's a tough situation to be in. At the same time it's confusing to hear him say his approach hasn't changed. Well sir that's the issue. Nothing that has happened to you so far in this league has changed your approach but many other players would take it as a wake up call to shake everything up. And that would have happened early this year after the conclusion of one of the worst seasons for a rookie QB. If none of this is motivating him to alter his approach I do not know that anything will.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, Swaggasaurus said:

He’s a boy playing a man’s game in both body and mind. A lot of NFL players have juvenile minds in a man’s body. But you got to have one of them. He’s got none. Bryce’s demeanor is still that of the kid at Mater Dei high school.

His parents thought they were doing the right thing when in reality they screwed him.   Football wise

• Pie 1

I saw people not wanting to compare him to J Russel because Russel was so lazy so they glossed over it. It's just he doesn't have enough tools. It's not school and it's so much harder. I think he really is the biggest bust ever. He has been record breaking bad. 

I wish they would just stop sticking a mic in his face and accept when he apparently already has. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

No they didn't. 

He went to Alabama.  The King Kong of college football.  Started and won a natty. 

He then went on to be the #1 pick in the NFL. 

Where he got a 37 million FULLY guaranteed contract

Dude never has to work again in his life if he doesn't want to when he is done in the NFL.  Wish someone screwed me over like that lol 

Didn't Mac Jones start and play in their last championship?

50 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

No it is not.  If he thinks two of his last 4 games with lower than 100 yards receiving is "out of his hands" then he really is a spoiled, entitled kid.  Would it have been done if he threw for 400 yards and 4 TDs per game? No.

Please read the full thread and the multiple tweets throughout the thread before lambasting Bryce for not answering that specific question the way you wanted.

He takes ownership for how bad he played and mentions he is going to work to get better. That's all you can ask from the kid at this point.

*This is not an endorsment of his skills as a passer or an excuse for how he played, he played god-awful, just trying to temper the vitriol and hate being thrown his way that is questioning the kid's character.

• Pie 8