• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Canales benched Bryce

Frank9999

Maybe Canales saw an occupational hypnotherapist a la Office Space before the meeting. 

There will be speculation until the end on time as to who made the call. The good news is that it was done before the darkness reached the point of no return. 

I think the tone of the press conferences will be different in a good way. Less placating, maybe. The company line is obviously different when it comes to Bryce and hopefully if we start reeling off some wins and/or multi TDs games, he will become an afterthought. It’s not impossible to hit 30 points with this offense. 

Anyway, it’s going to at least be fun to watch some games again. The first 30 yd laser from Andy may make me pee on myself a little. 

5 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

You’d have to be as clueless as Bryce Young in the pocket to think Dave Canales was behind the benching 

Which is about 50% of this place so that checks out

Lol. Canales is a young new coach trying to win the lockeroom abd build culture. The more likely scenario is THIS was his idea but it just has to get Tepper approval. You are the clueless one.

44 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

Lol. Canales is a young new coach trying to win the lockeroom abd build culture. The more likely scenario is THIS was his idea but it just has to get Tepper approval. You are the clueless one.

Man there truly is no helping the stupid that litters this place 

42 minutes ago, Seamonk said:

Some part of me thinks Canales stayed up all night collecting definitive evidence to show Dipper everything that needed to be known about benching Bryce and proving it's a Bryce problem and not a scheme or personnel problem. 

I don't think it was an all night sized job in the first place. 

When you see the rehabbed mechanics in the Buffalo Drive at work and those results it is very encouraging.  Even against twos and threes because you see the work and the results which is more important than who you are playing against a particular day.

Jump ahead and watch him playing real football at real speeds with guys really chasing him with bad intentions. That poo lasted about 8 drop backs at the most. 

As far as the breaking him that people are using to fault the team, okay he broke but you going to blame the team for him being built to break? You are trying to use freshwater gear fishing in the ocean, good luck. It was built to do one thing, not the other. On road vehicle, don't take it offroad.

I blame the team - for not seeing that he was not built to thrive at that level. That's it. You bought water in a wine bottle, doesn't matter what you do it will always remain water. 

Edited by strato