• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heres some good in the ocean of awful....

Basbear

just posted in the draft thread.

our second round pick is looking better now.  Remember when we somehow got the Rams to trade their second next year to move up?

Well they are 0-2 and have serious injury problems.  One power ranking today had that 2nd round pick as #7.  Keep your fingers crossed they keep losing.  

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Corbett(sp) is looking great thus far and no bad snaps or penalties. I had huge ??? about this move and hes looks like a natural.

Staying at IOL, Morgans 163,000,000 OGs look the part as well.

Speaking of Morgan and not mentioning missing on a draft pick(wow 7th....), the trade for Mike Jackson looks like a winner. That guy has played well enough with the chaos around him in a short time-frame. 

DJ Johnson has won a few 1 vs 1s and is close to making plays it seems...(lols my god the length of this.....)

XL led the team in recs for one game and by accounts got open a few times for game 2. I thought he would be a 3 year project.(''')

Shaq looks like pre-injury shaq and leding the team in tacs.

Please add any more banner hangers that I missed... and try to keep it on the positive side please!

Chuba is looking very strong and is emerging as a leader.  In a few weeks, we could have a formidable one-two punch. 

Peevy has looked remarkably good.

Ickey has a tough job and he has shown signs of settling in. 

I think Mike Jackson has looked strong at CB2. 

Horn may have been beaten deep Sunday, but he was in great position.  he also was strong in tackling. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

It’s really hard to evaluate the offense when your QB is playing scared. 

Someone I have been very impressed with is Canales. He knows how to scheme guys open so the plays are there to be made, it’s just about making them. We may have finally found a HC.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Chuba is looking very strong and is emerging as a leader.  In a few weeks, we could have a formidable one-two punch. 

Peevy has looked remarkably good.

Ickey has a tough job and he has shown signs of settling in. 

I think Mike Jackson has looked strong at CB2. 

Horn may have been beaten deep Sunday, but he was in great position.  he also was strong in tackling. 

I loved the way horn responded after getting beat deep, had a pick the next possession and was a tackling well in run defense. He's got dog in em.

• Pie 5