• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would quarterbacks avoid Carolina Panthers in NFL Draft?

jayboogieman

40 minutes ago, frankw said:

I really like Sanders potential but man his leadership is abysmal. He is going to have to humble himself or be humbled and if it's the latter and doesn't happen until he gets to the NFL it could get ugly.

Arch Manning is a pipedream for the Panthers no matter how you look at it and honestly as far as I'm concerned there is zero love for the Manning's anyways. The whole talk around him reminds me of Suck for Luck. Another pipe dream people should remember well.

At the end of the day 9 times out of 10 if you draft a QB in the first or anywhere else they are going to be excited simply to be drafted regardless of the reputation of the destination.

I'm seeing a notion that rookie QB's like Stroud are a rarity and that's too early to say. The issue with that is not many people believed in him to be what he is now. Many viewed him as a player that would need to be developed over time slowly. But for teams looking at QB's going forward it would be wise to identify some things about Stroud not just in his physical tools that everyone saw on tape but his approach his mentality and his personality that all came together to form the QB he is today.

People are fooled by Sanders because of his dad. Imo he has always been the best QB in this class. I seen him with a bad Oline for 2 years now and He Still Stands Out! That is special. Anytime he has time to throw he's throwing darts while also getting knocked on his chin. Say what you want, but that kid is tough. The hits he takes are just nasty. Yet he keeps on getting up. I like that.

Saying that he is not a option because Deion would never allow it. For that reason I have been on the trade back bandwagon.

I wouldn’t want a soft QB who avoided a challenge. 

Imagine Cam doing this…actually I can’t even imagine it because he’s an alpha to the core. 

We need a strong leader who wants to win at QB. Need a tougher mentality. 

None of this “nice sweet baby Bryce” crap.