• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would quarterbacks avoid Carolina Panthers in NFL Draft?

jayboogieman

That’s why we don’t take one in the first this upcoming draft. Build this team up, get a super star at wr or something of magnitude, so that in 2026 we take one and they won’t want to pass on playing here. Will hat happen, probably not lol.  

I read that article this am and it reminded me that the Bucs took Bo Jackson number one overall and he refused to sign with them because they ruined his college baseball eligibility.  That was 1986… what would it be like if a prospect did that in 2024?  

Edited by CBDellinger

8 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

It depends on how the rest of this season goes. If the line looks good, receivers look good and Canales looks to be the one in control. Things look like they’re moving in the right direction? No worries. 

I was thinking if Dalton puts up some numbers and makes these WRs look decent they will forget about some little 5’10” bust by then. They are gonna think it won’t happen to them … 

• Beer 1