• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential Trade Package for Bryce Young

1 minute ago, UnluckyforSome said:

Why would the Dolphins, with a dynamic high octane downfield passing attack, give up draft capital, and a player, to bring in someone that has shown no ability to drive the ball down the field? I get they are maybe in the qb market, but that is not a fit.

giphy.gif

• Beer 2

7 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Only way it happens is by the hubris of an offensive coach

Mike McDaniel I could see if Tua is off the table. He's already headed to minimum 4 week IR, maybe after a few more games the price will be a little nicer for them. Can Bryce beat out Skylar Thompson and Tyler Huntley? Close call on that one

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Mike McDaniel I could see if Tua is off the table. He's already headed to minimum 4 week IR, maybe after a few more games the price will be a little nicer for them. Can Bryce beat out Skylar Thompson and Tyler Huntley? Close call on that one

It could happen.  But personally I don't think so.  I think Mike knows they're cooked with Tua at QB, and he won't be eager to take on the project of fixing a scuffed version of Tua.  But again, hubris can go a long way.  All it takes is 1 coach with influence to say "I can fix him"

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

Why would the Dolphins, with a dynamic high octane downfield passing attack, give up draft capital, and a player, to bring in someone that has shown no ability to drive the ball down the field? I get they are maybe in the qb market, but that is not a fit.

If Tua is done then I'd probably just grab Tannehill if I was them

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I think it was announced today on nfl network that Tua will be on 8 week IR. I may have misheard that though. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I think it was announced today on nfl network that Tua will be on 8 week IR. I may have misheard that though. 

I think league wide it's minimum 4 weeks but maybe they're anticipating it being longer depending on the doctors. Second time having that fencing with his hands is super scary though. Wasn't even that hard of a hit into a guys chest pads

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I think league wide it's minimum 4 weeks but maybe they're anticipating it being longer depending on the doctors. Second time having that fencing with his hands is super scary though. Wasn't even that hard of a hit into a guys chest pads

I know it was 4th down, but its a regular season game where you're already down 21 points.  Just slide man.  That was painful to watch.

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Honestly, I'd say no.  fuger hasnt shown the fire to try to get better since he got here and I'll be damned if we give him his get out of jail free card like what happened with Baker or Darnold.  Id be furious if he ends up on another team and ends up looking decent to good because that would show that just like Baker in particular, he finally decided to try again.  As such, keep his shitty ass on the bench, either he improves and shows hes not the trashiest qb on earth for us at some point, or we keep him there so that his career dies on the vine and he goes down as the biggest bust in NFL history.  No jumping ship or change of scenery to "regain confidence", either figure your poo out here, or lose your career, the end.  Also compensation would be trash, so not even worth it.

Baker is more athletic with a big arm.....plus he is not a shrimp. He just had to get his head on straight to succeed.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Grant DuWho now? I'd take a 3rd + a conditional 4th that could become a 1st in 2026 if he plays well.

I’d take a conditional 7th in 2030 that becomes a 6th if he’s still in the league that year.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1