• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential Trade Package for Bryce Young

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Mike McDaniel I could see if Tua is off the table. He's already headed to minimum 4 week IR, maybe after a few more games the price will be a little nicer for them. Can Bryce beat out Skylar Thompson and Tyler Huntley? Close call on that one

His (Bryce's) seemingly complacent and nonchalant ass has just had a big time wakeup call. You are going to get his best. Whatever that is.

Edited by strato
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, strato said:

His (Bryce's) seemingly complacent and nonchalant ass has just had a big time wakeup call. You are going to get his best. Whatever that is.

Only if that's his personality though. He could be the type of person that shuts down. Not everyone pushes back against adversity. I feel like with the way he has been coddled, he's the type to shut down.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Only if that's his personality though. He could be the type of person that shuts down. Not everyone pushes back against adversity. I feel like with the way he has been coddled, he's the type to shut down.

The fact that he didn't work his ass off in the offseason after going 2-15 last year is kinda indicative of that. I mean it was evident he didn't want to compete at the combine and I dunno how that wasn't a red flag for this staff after having a mediocre last year at college where he couldn't even will his team to the playoffs

• Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Is anything in that book from the Tepper era?
    • probably already stated, but Jordan Matthews and Eku Leota are on PS
    • Good moves that involved Morgan:  Corbett to C RG, LG While you criticized the Johnson (WR) move, we had limited opportunity to get a good WR--the trade was brilliant. The draft--most teams find 2 or 3 keepers in the draft.  3 is rare, 2 is more common.  KEY TRADES The Mike Jackson (CB) and the Johnson (WR) trades were great moves.  Jackson cost the Panthers their 2024 7th rounder, a Lb who was not going to make the team; Johnson and a seventh rounder were acquired for a sixth round pick. Now, lets look at the Burns trade--one that many hated.  Here is what we lost: OLB Brian Burns and his $30m price tag Here is what we got for the difference between Burns and Clowney: Jonathan Brooks (RB) best RB in the draft (pick 39, 2nd round) C. Smith-Wade (CB) made roster as CB depth (pick 157, 5th round) Robert Hunt (RG) $20m annual salary (average) Jadavion Clowney (Edge) $10m annual salary (average) Without a first rounder, it looks as though we nailed the draft.  XL has demonstrated he can play when the ball is thrown to him.  Brooks?  We will see, but the best RB in the draft in round 2?  Value.  A stud LB in Wallace and a solid upgrade TE in Sanders.  Without a first rounder, we found 4 players who should be regulars by next year.  Our seventh rounder became a veteran starting CB.  The difference between Clowney and Burns became 2 stud OGs.  That allowed Corbett to move to center.  While it is to early to know if all these moves pan out, I think the moves were brilliant.  He started with a draft that featured a second, third, fourth, and seventh rounder. After the Burns trade, we had 2 seconds, a third, fourth, fifth.... This offseason will define Morgan.  Stay tuned.