• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential Trade Package for Bryce Young

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

There is value in having another team eat his contract

I don't see that happening. Two organizations are getting the most value anyone is getting for a Panthers contract: the Chicago Bears and the San Francisco 49ers.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

There is value in having another team eat his contract

IMG_1253.thumb.jpeg.5b64d263f2ac58e578f2e9bf6864cc2d.jpegIMG_1254.thumb.jpeg.396e79966577f172a91ea22289d15ed2.jpeg

Yeah given our crap cap situation I’m not keeping Bryce around for those types of cap hits for the .0000000000000001% chance he becomes something in this league 

• Pie 4

24 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Honestly, I'd say no.  fuger hasnt shown the fire to try to get better since he got here and I'll be damned if we give him his get out of jail free card like what happened with Baker or Darnold.  Id be furious if he ends up on another team and ends up looking decent to good because that would show that just like Baker in particular, he finally decided to try again.  As such, keep his shitty ass on the bench, either he improves and shows hes not the trashiest qb on earth for us at some point, or we keep him there so that his career dies on the vine and he goes down as the biggest bust in NFL history.  No jumping ship or change of scenery to "regain confidence", either figure your poo out here, or lose your career, the end.  Also compensation would be trash, so not even worth it.

Lol. Chill out, Francis. 

• Pie 2