• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wednesday practice/presser

Jackie Lee

4 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Just go ahead and give Bryce the towel boy jersey, because that is the closest he will ever be to a starting QB again

Andy Dalton hasn't played 16 games since 2017.   Dude is older.  We aren't really positioned for too hard of a victory lap on never seeing Bryce Young play again. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Andy Dalton hasn't played 16 games since 2017.   Dude is older.  We aren't really positioned for too hard of a victory lap on never seeing Bryce Young play again. 

Dalton started 14 games for the Saints in 2022 after Winston got injured, not really too worried about that stuff. He's never had any major injuries to his throwing shoulder or knees/ankles

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Dalton started 14 games for the Saints in 2022 after Winston got injured, not really too worried about that stuff. He's never had any major injuries to his throwing shoulder or knees/ankles

I'm just reading from the script, The Carolina Panthers:  It Can Always Get Worse screenplay.   It just seems like something that would totally happen. 

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, Samppson said:

Yeah, unfortunately he was sold as the most pro-ready guy out of all the prospects, but in hindsight, he didn't have elite physical tools to fall back on to let him survive. I truly think its a different story if he sits a year, with this new line and decent receivers, I think he would be much better. I think last year totally broke him.

Nah he just sucks our line wasn’t even that terrible last year. Not good but not so bad that it would break an otherwise good QB

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

8 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Canales answer was well played. In other words, I’m here to help the panthers win, not to help Bryce win. He now has the locker room back. 

that locker room knows he was called into daddy Tepper's Monday morning meeting and Canales pulled a hard 180 when he walked out

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

that locker room knows he was called into daddy Tepper's Monday morning meeting and Canales pulled a hard 180 when he walked out

Are we seeing the beginning of Wilks Jr? Did he snatch his man card out from under the brass balls? 

I will say, his answers to the reporters questions had a ‘this is my team’ undertone. I bet there is a text message on his phone from Sunday evening from Morgan. It’s time.