• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 2025 QB free agents, who would you sign?

Jmac

1 hour ago, jb2288 said:

I’d bring in Winston. If we’re gonna suck we should at least bring in a guy teammates love and gets us playing loose 

I basically detailed out in the Sam Howell thread why guys like Winston are not long term viable candidates in the modern NFL.

The game has just shifted away from highly TO prone gunslingers.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I basically detailed out in the Sam Howell thread why guys like Winston are not long term viable candidates in the modern NFL.

The game has just shifted away from highly TO prone gunslingers.

Yea but were the Panthers and will suck anyway, might as well grab some memes in the process 

image.gif.6fa8608a5cc1e3ade3907e498dda0f98.gif

• Flames 1

My top choice would be Justin Fields. See if he can have a Baker like resurgence with us. 

Next choice would be keeping Dalton and signing Trey Lance for development ( a swing)

Definitely would draft a QB in 2026 and most importantly KEEP a veteran so that QB can sit awhile 

2 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

I'd just assume re-sign Dalton than sign any of them, but I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Cooper Rush and/or Jarrett Stidham.

Rush or Stidham are basically 3rd string QB's. That would be an upgrade over Plummer, I suppose but at a much higher price tag.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

My top choice would be Justin Fields. See if he can have a Baker like resurgence with us. 

Next choice would be keeping Dalton and signing Trey Lance for development ( a swing)

Definitely would draft a QB in 2026 and most importantly KEEP a veteran so that QB can sit awhile 

Fields is by far the most talented of the available QBs in FA.

Just not sure he will be a available because the Steelers are winning games. The more games they win the less likely he will be available. Fields gets them to the playoffs he's getting a nice contract from the Steelers imo.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Fields is by far the most talented of the available QBs in FA.

Just not sure he will be a available because the Steelers are winning games. The more games they win the less likely he will be available. Fields gets them to the playoffs he's getting a nice contract from the Steelers imo.

He may be talented but has done nothing in the 5 years he has been in the league and this year is averaging around 130 yards a game passing and 0.5tdsper game.  He appears to be an athlete just not a very good qb.  maybe he will start playing well for the steelers but right now they are winning with defense and running the ball fields just hasnt turned it over and put them in a bad spot. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, fanpanther said:

He may be talented but has done nothing in the 5 years he has been in the league and this year is averaging around 130 yards a game passing and 0.5tdsper game.  He appears to be an athlete just not a very good qb.  maybe he will start playing well for the steelers but right now they are winning with defense and running the ball fields just hasnt turned it over and put them in a bad spot. 

He's winning games with a new team. He's doing nothing because you expect him to do nothing.

I stand by what I said.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

He's winning games with a new team. He's doing nothing because you expect him to do nothing.

I stand by what I said.

Its possible he does well this year if so I will have to respond to this post eating crow, if he gets benched in next few weeks for wilson or allen it will say alot. But so far this year Byoung averaged 122 yards a game and fields average 136. 

• Pie 1