• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 2025 QB free agents, who would you sign?

Jmac

3 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

Would be a reconnect opportunity for Canales. Russ doesn’t need much money. He is still getting paid by Denver. 

That situation makes very little sense. We are a franchise very far from win now mode(and utterly in disarray) and Wilson is a player very late in his career. I could not fathom why he would ever consider us.

• Pie 2

Dalton needs to be healthy and productive enough to justify bringing him back. I have no idea where he really is now but we should all know Sunday.

It's going to have to be a cheaper vet and another rookie. They have a lot of cap tied up in an oline and need to inject more into the deffensive side. They don't have the option of an expensive FA QB.

20 hours ago, Dorian Gray said:

I would be curious to see how Canales would do with Jameis. Jameis would be the same age Geno was when Canales started bringing him back from the dead and, from a purely physical talent standpoint, Jameis has more natural tools than Geno had. Of course you'd likely get one of his incredible 30 TDs, 30 INTs seasons, but hell at least he'd throw it down the field.

It would definitely be a change from the qb play the past 2 years at least.  Almost the total opposite.  The offense would definitely be a lot more opened up at least.