• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is Sheena Hinting At?

App Panther

I like Sheena but trying to drag LeBron into this just sounds like she's chasing social media clout.

He only knows what he knows about the Panthers because someone from his team mentioned a name he's heard before. Bryce Young.

But what does it matter? Leaning on athletes from other sports for knowledge isn't going to fix this mess.

Establish a culture where losing is not accepted as another day at the office and go from there. In that regard benching Bryce Young was the first step in the right direction. That's the ugly truth.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Steph would be my guess.

Does seem vague. Wonder if there is some behind the scenes talk of selling the team. 

I'd believe it when I see it. 

She said it wasn’t Steph. She called them a scorer, so to me that takes MJ out (thank God) bc he’s the best player ever not just strictly a scorer. I saw a comment say Allen Iverson possibly lives in Charlotte, to me, that is one of the greatest scorers, so that’s my guess. 

why she brings this up, I have no clue. 

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

I like Sheena but trying to drag LeBron into this just sounds like she's chasing social media clout.

He only knows what he knows about the Panthers because someone from his team mentioned a name he's heard before. Bryce Young.

But what does it matter? Leaning on athletes from other sports for knowledge isn't going to fix this mess.

Establish a culture where losing is not accepted as another day at the office and go from there. In that regard benching Bryce Young was the first step in the right direction. That's the ugly truth.

I like you Frank, but please no Sheena slander. She's my only hope for the Panthers right now. By far the best reporter in Panthers history!

#InSheenaWeTrust

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I like you Frank, but please no Sheena slander. She's my only hope for the Panthers right now. By far the best reporter in Panthers history!

#InSheenaWeTrust

I've got no issue with Sheena. I just call it like I see it because Twitter (X) is one big grifters paradise.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 3