• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At this point would anyone care the Panthers pulled a Baltimore Colts?

Panthers Fan 69

The NFL is not going to move the team out of this media market.

For better or worse Tepper is the owner barring unforseen events.

Just learn to laugh at the team when they are bad and live with the results. Leaning on fantasies like this just shows maybe you should consider unplugging altogether.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Is it time to just move and start over? Tepper clearly isn’t going anywhere, even with national media now saying the NFL should get involved and get Tepper to sell.  

He can’t move. He has a 20 year agreement with the city and a MLS team that needs a place to play.

48 minutes ago, rayzor said:

lol y'all need to stop with this selling the team poo. 

it ain't happening.

you are 1000% correct

however

Its has to be a damn nightmare for the teppers these days.  They are quite literally the most hated people in charlotte.  Yeah I am sure they have a circle of friends and yeah I am sure there are still private restaurants that a billionaire can go to undisturbed but you just know that is eating their ass up that they quite literally cannot show their faces in public without being harassed.  Not saying this would push them to sale as Synder lived with that shame for decades but you just know it grinds their gears knowing that they want to be loved by the community and instead its just visceral hate.

I mean for fugs sake the fans in his own stadium are chanting "Sell the team" and will continue to do so at every home game.  Thats frigging embarrassing and I dont care if you are worth 100 billion your pride and ego has to shrink up when that happens

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

you are 1000% correct

however

Its has to be a damn nightmare for the teppers these days.  They are quite literally the most hated people in charlotte.  Yeah I am sure they have a circle of friends and yeah I am sure there are still private restaurants that a billionaire can go to undisturbed but you just know that is eating their ass up that they quite literally cannot show their faces in public without being harassed.  Not saying this would push them to sale as Synder lived with that shame for decades but you just know it grinds their gears knowing that they want to be loved by the community and instead its just visceral hate.

I mean for fugs sake the fans in his own stadium are chanting "Sell the team" and will continue to do so at every home game.  Thats frigging embarrassing and I dont care if you are worth 100 billion your pride and ego has to shrink up when that happens

none of this matters because it does no good.

nothing is going to change except y'alls blood pressure is just going to keep going up. it's just blind rage that will go no where and accomplish nothing.

• Pie 3