• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper plan is working

CamWhoaaCam

Bryce Young is the scapegoat for his mistake. I see the fanbase blaming Bryce, but nobody is blaming the actual problem David Tepper. 

This franchise is just toxic and the people he has hired is making this a bad environment for QB's. Just look at Darnold and Baker the success they are having since leaving the Panthers. There is no doubt in my mind Bryce will improve the moment he leaves this franchise.

Instead of everyone piling on Bryce, we need to get back to reality and realize Tepper is and has always been the problem.

Enjoy your days folks, I'm just a guy who knows the real problem and it ain't Bryce. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 12

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Bryce Young is the scapegoat for his mistake. I see the fanbase blaming Bryce, but nobody is blaming the actual problem David Tepper. 

This franchise is just toxic and the people he has hired is making this a bad environment for QB's. Just look at Darnold and Baker the success they are having since leaving the Panthers. There is no doubt in my mind Bryce will improve the moment he leaves this franchise.

Instead of everyone piling on Bryce, we need to get back to reality and realize Tepper is and has always been the problem.

Enjoy your days folks, I'm just a guy who knows the real problem and it ain't Bryce. 

Ummm... Pretty sure we have all been ragging on Tepper even more than Bryce.

Source: Every other thread title prior to Monday

• Pie 3

Tepper is the worst owner in the NFL and Bryce young isn’t an NFL QB. Both can be true. 

if you as a player put up your two worst career performances *after* the organization spends the entire offseason trying to build around you, that’s on you. I gave him a pass for last year but the last two weeks have been *historically* bad. Bryce just doesn’t have it. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

28 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah because I’m sure they told Bryce to go out and play like a fuging retard. Next.