• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMOR: Bryce Young 'pissed' at being benched for Andy Dalton

FutureDynasty

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If you think no one is blaming Tepper, you aren't paying attention...

Look at the topics.

The Nat'l media is blaming Tepper. But this board seems to blame every QB who takes a snap. I was on the blame the QB bandwagon. I did it with Baker and somewhat Darnold even tho he made me a fan when we paired him with Wilks.

Point is if I can see those QB's who we all thought were bad have success with a new team then that tells me it was more then a QB issue. This is a culture issue and it starts with Tepper.

I can't keep blaming the QB's every year. Tepper has built this roster. We have no talent. We traded away all our stars. This is a Tepper issue.

Sorry if you don't agree, but I will always hold him accountable. Bryce is not here without Tepper making that decision.

18 minutes ago, UAPanther said:

Lol People really defending that puppy dog act. This is the NF... nobody cares about your feelings. It's sad what the atmosphere has come too. 

A kid amongst grown man is not who you want to build your franchise around. 

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I blame him for drafting him in the first place

I blame him for this roster. We traded away all our stars and we now have a roster full of JAG's.

How do we expect to see success when you don't have the talent and the QB is a midget who can't process the speed of the game. It's just a bad mix. The culture is toxic nobody wants to be here. We are a joke and it's all because of Tepper.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Look at the topics.

The Nat'l media is blaming Tepper. But this board seems to blame every QB who takes a snap. I was on the blame the QB bandwagon. I did it with Baker and somewhat Darnold even tho he made me a fan when we paired him with Wilks.

Point is if I can see those QB's who we all thought were bad have success with a new team then that tells me it was more then a QB issue. This is a culture issue and it starts with Tepper.

I can't keep blaming the QB's every year. Tepper has built this roster. We have no talent. We traded away all our stars. This is a Tepper issue.

Sorry if you don't agree, but I will always hold him accountable. Bryce is not here without Tepper making that decision.

Tepper is an awful owner and needs to stay out of the day to day operation of the team it's basically a unanimous consensus here. Many people want him gone altogether.

As far as QBing goes. Both Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield although they have struggled have also at any point in time before they left Carolina looked like they were phsyically capable of being a starting QB. The question of their future was always on the mental side. Bryce has major red flags and questions about both. Different situations.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Tepper is an awful owner and needs to stay out of the day to day operation of the team it's basically a unanimous consensus here. Many people want him gone altogether.

As far as QBing goes. Both Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield although they have struggled have also at any point in time before they left Carolina looked like they were phsyically capable of being a starting QB. The question of their future was always on the mental side. Bryce has major red flags and questions about both. Different situations.

Bryce is bad no disagreement on that.

Stay with me. You telling me if Bryce goes to a better roster like Miami or San Francisco he wouldn't improve automatically just because of the talent around him?

Lets be fair this roster is bad. We aren't exactly the best place for any QB as of late. I'm trying to be fair. But it seems like Bryce is getting most of the blame on this board. He deserves some, but the majority is without a doubt Tepper.

There is no Bryce without Tepper remember that.