• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMOR: Bryce Young 'pissed' at being benched for Andy Dalton

FutureDynasty

10 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Bryce is like the new The Golden Calf of Bristol. Everybody jumping on his wagon and throwing pity parties. None of these people have watched one damn game since last season. It's already annoying and i hope there is exit plan being put together cuz there is no way we will look worse with Dalton enough to go back to bryce. Its sad how influential the media is on everything. 

I'm pretty sure ESPN sold Tepper on Rhule from the get go lol. Can't remember the media situation with Darnold but going from Gase to Rhule wasn't beneficial for him yet he took the blame for not succeeding. He still had some Darnold type things this last Vikings game but the confidence was glaringly better in that new system for him

• Pie 1

We've seen this story before. Bryce has a useless temper. We were told that he was pissed after the loss to the Bears last season, so what did he do in response? Did he improve his performance on the field? Nope! He went on to score only three TDs to go with three picks in the remaining eight games of the season. He'll likely roll over and give up again.

Edited by MRenshaw
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, MRenshaw said:

We've seen this story before. Bryce has a useless temper. We were told that he was pissed after the loss to the Bears last season, so what did he do in response? Did he improve his performance on the field? Nope! He went on to score only three TDs to go with three picks in the remaining eight games of the season. He'll likely roll over and give up again.

I remember just a month or two ago both Bryce and Canales mentioned they don't buy into "negative motivation"...lol. Meanwhile Dan preaches dawg mentality but can't find pass rushers to save his life

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

10 hours ago, Chaos said:

LeBron has watched zero seconds of Panthers football, probably not even a youtube highlight clip.  He's just stirring poo up.

This proves my point, most Americans are stupid. People will believe whatever the media tells them to believe. So much fake outrage coming in except from real Panther fans who actually watched Bryce play 17 games and witnessed this debacle.

Wake up People stop believing everything a talking head or celebrity prints or goes on TV spewing non truths. If this doesn't wake you up to the media manipution nothing will. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

8 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Bryce is like the new The Golden Calf of Bristol. Everybody jumping on his wagon and throwing pity parties. None of these people have watched one damn game since last season. It's already annoying and i hope there is exit plan being put together cuz there is no way we will look worse with Dalton enough to go back to bryce. Its sad how influential the media is on everything. 

I have confidence in every Andy I know:

Andy Reid, Andy Dalton, Andy Barclay, Toy Story Andy. 

• Beer 1

Based on how he reacts at post game press conferences.......Young reminds me of a person that when you shake their hand its like holding a dead fish. 

I see nothing but a cowering and insecure personality in that kid.............wrong environment to be exposing that in. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2