• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMOR: Bryce Young 'pissed' at being benched for Andy Dalton

FutureDynasty

3 hours ago, FutureDynasty said:

Man I f**king hate Tepper. Really sucks he bought the Panthers. I was 11 in 1995 when I watched them play in the Hall of Fame game against Jacksonville with my older brother (RIP) and have loved them since, but Tepper tests my fandom every season. The past few seasons I have never been so apathetic towards the Panthers and it just keeps getting worse as the years go by.

You’re not the only one. I was 12 when they played their first game, but man it’s hard. I’m to the point I don’t want to buy tickets or Panthers gear just because I know the money goes in his pockets.  More so than the embarrassment of wearing Panthers gear would bring at the moment. 

Edited by TheCandyMan
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Trevor Lawrence really fooled all of us. Dude has the name and look, but his game screams average QB.

Jacksonville decided to overpay him for some odd reason. I guess bad franchises make bad moves.

The look? This could be his father for all we know...

That said he's much better than BY.

man-with-horse-head_1012929-45.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

I know it's kinda weird, but...a pissed Bryce is something I would've liked to have seen during some time the past year, but now I just don't want to see him in a Panthers uniform at all if I'm being honest.

Edited by TD alt
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1