• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMOR: Bryce Young 'pissed' at being benched for Andy Dalton

FutureDynasty

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's amazing that anyone pays any attention to him anymore. His whole shtick is acting like his opinions are stone cold fact and yet he's been wrong over and over again. Which to be fair, anyone who expressed opinions on draft prospects has been. It happens. But his whole shtick of acting like he's infallible and his opinions can only be failed by others not just be flat out erong is just supremely off-putting.

...dude has been a fraud for like 30 yrs.... whatever he says, do the opposite and you woulda been right 90% of the time.

• Pie 2

If I were a team, I might spend a 6th or 7th trading for Bryce--I would IR him, force him to watch film and work on technique all day for a year.  I would have him lift weights and watch practices and films of smaller QBs who have been successful--Doug Flutie, Kyler Murray, Tua, Davie Obrien, and Eddie LeBaron.  Some played in a totally different era, some have had limited success, but I would have Bryce look for commonalities.  With only pocket change invested, the upside for such a deal is high.  Bryce is 23 and he was not emotionally ready for the NFL, imo.

Just now, MHS831 said:

If I were a team, I might spend a 6th or 7th trading for Bryce--I would IR him, force him to watch film and work on technique all day for a year.  I would have him lift weights and watch practices and films of smaller QBs who have been successful--Doug Flutie, Kyler Murray, Tua, Davie Obrien, and Eddie LeBaron.  Some played in a totally different era, some have had limited success, but I would have Bryce look for commonalities.  With only pocket change invested, the upside for such a deal is high.  Bryce is 23 and he was not emotionally ready for the NFL, imo.

His failure has nothing to do with knowledge. He is shell shocked. If all it took was recognition and S2, your neighborhood high school nerd would be the all-American Qb leading to state championship after state championship

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

His problem is being my size.

Just now, Ghostofdelhomme said:

His failure has nothing to do with knowledge. He is shell shocked. If all it took was recognition and S2, your neighborhood high school nerd would be the all-American Qb leading to state championship after state championship

I agree. I think sitting him was the best move for him and the team. Maybe watching for awhile will help him connect the dots and calm the yips. He just isn't seeing the field right now. Crazy.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I just took a gander at an article about trade speculation for laughs and read some Giants fans are practically begging their front office to explore a trade for Bryce Young. Likewise for the Rams and the Dolphins.

It's hard out here to find the right QB.

Dave Canales you better be the one.

They'll be begging for him to get yanked off the field in the first game lol.  I don't think Miami is dumb enough to trade for Bryce.  He's just a much more limited version of their already limited QB.  The Giants?  I could see it.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I hope it's true he requested one lol. What a dork. But let's stop saying Miami. They already signed a QB a few days ago.

A team that wanted Bryce wouldn't be signing him to step in Sundays to fill the hole of an injured starter.  You acquire him to develop him (and that's not a Sunday activity). 

• Pie 2

The thing that is hard for me to believe is the reports of Bryce's reaction.  He is pretty disciplined behind the microphone and his pressers reflect someone who has been coached by the PR department. That is why I tried to present numbers--regardless of his reaction--legit or not--his line chart was not heading in a positive direction.  For an illustration of his performance, one of the two charts below is symbolic of his play in Carolina.  (hint:  See right side)

th.jpg.9478ba5771f300217b39ec0f8fe7bf5d.jpg

Oh please. I hope he is requesting a trade. Get his ass outta here and hopefully we can get some draft capital to help rebuild this pathetic franchise.

on a side note, it’s pissing me off how all the talking heads are saying he is not the problem, but Carolina is. Yes I know our franchise has been run into the ground by Teppers ass. However he has shown many many times that he can’t throw a ball or when not pressured throws picks into double coverage. Dude can’t read a field.

Edited by LegioX