• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMOR: Bryce Young 'pissed' at being benched for Andy Dalton

FutureDynasty

Lol. Little Ray of sunshine that I am, it is my duty to point out that he got mad once before 

Bears game last year he went off, reports said. Actually raised his voice and cursed too  Since then, starting week 11 with Dallas: 4 passing TDS, 4 Ints, 1 rushing TD  

10 games  See, Canales was right about that negative motivation lolololol. 

But I’m glad he got mad. He needs to channel it. The shock therapy begins. 

Me, they used to mess with me to get me pissed off because they knew I played better that way. 

If he's pissed the benching was effective at least in the motivational aspect. Although him and Canales both said they don't thrive off negative motivation or something. I hope that was just off season BS fluff. Dalton made it clear that he's been give up on before and had to prove himself, Josey said it's a performance based business. Maybe they're just trying to give the kid a wake up call after all the coddling didn't work

I mean it's good to see something from him on the emotion scale but it shouldn't have taken this. Why was he not "pissed off" that his team was getting blown off the field week in and week out and he was a big part of why? Maybe instead of telling the media how upset you are through your agent/mom & dad now would be a good time to start putting in some of that hard work to improve your craft that didn't happen in the offseason.

Edited by frankw

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Josh Rosen had prototypical size and physical talent. He was just a complete cocky asshole who thought this whole NFL QB thing was gonna be easy because he was just so damn good.

I get that, but all of the analyst and talking heads are saying that we are the problem! My hope is there is a GM that feels the same way and is dumb with his draft picks.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

I get that, but all of the analyst and talking heads are saying that we are the problem! My hope is there is a GM that feels the same way and is dumb with his draft picks.

All the coaches Bryce has had in the NFL have had success at other places.

Bryce is the one that has never had success in the NFL. 

He cant play at this level.