• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer in SI: Benching Bryce Young Was Not a Rash Decision

TN05

3 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Tepper is all about being in front of the camera when he thinks he's pulling something over on the league. Remember how visible he was in 2020, particularly at the end when he and Rhule were badmouthing Teddy? That might be true for other owners as well, but it is striking how he disappears from view when things go wrong.

And the 'point guard' soundbite... my god. What a cringe moment as soon as it happened.

200.gif

He has a billionaires ego that has been confirmed

15 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

And if he can't handle one year of bad oline play, then he was never going to be our guy anyway.  I mean mental toughness is definitely a critical part of being an NFL qback.  

Nah... according to some fans we were supposed to keep defenders 10 feet away from him like in college. 

17 hours ago, KSpan said:

A large number of those were his own fault. Still a high number even with those taken out, but that total was a notable symptom of Bryce's poor individual performance. 

46 minutes ago, scpanther22 said:

I read it fine. Its a wrong assessment 

I'll help you. Check out the bolded part above where I acknowledge that there were still a lot of sacks that weren't necessarily his own fault.