• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer in SI: Benching Bryce Young Was Not a Rash Decision

TN05

47 minutes ago, Castavar said:

It's not even the size at this point. He just sucks plain and simple. Kyler Murray over their dicking teams down making ridiculous throws and scrambles. Bryce just sucks ass.

Isn't kyler also a really good baseball player too? The dude is a certified elite athlete who didn't have to play football if didn't want too. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

Everyone, internally had the feeling in the first game in the dome. We were all so pumped. We believed all the hype beyond better judgment… and then he threw the pick… and another one…  It felt like being a kid and opening the big box under the tree and it was some crappy easel with dry erase markers. It has not improved 1 iota in a meaningful way since.

He is still skinny for nfl standards. His footwork sucks and he admits that after turning in one of the worst rookie qb seasons in history he went home and watched tv and played video games. Do you even lift, bro?
Even last year he never looked like he wanted to be out there. This year was no different. 

Give me 1 reason to keep trying with a kid whose ceiling is maybe a JAG+, and that’s pushing it. I thought our goal was an alpha elite franchise QB with charisma and natural leadership qualities. Our dudes are having to cheer him up? That’s ass backwards. What is the obsession to keep working on this project? 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

I don't really think he's been Carr'd though.  He had all these issues since game #1.  He's just physically unable to handle the NFL and scared to death.  I somehow gave our super processor the benefit of the doubt that he could improve even after he accidentally lined up behind the guard last season.  

• Pie 6

15 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I don't really think he's been Carr'd though.  He had all these issues since game #1.  He's just physically unable to handle the NFL and scared to death.  I somehow gave our super processor the benefit of the doubt that he could improve even after he accidentally lined up behind the guard last season.  

Essentially he's me (I'm a little thicker set, but similar height / weight). 

I'd be poo scared lining up under C in an NFL game too. 

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

9th overall pick in MLB.  Murray is small with NFL tools 

I remember being impressed with him as a threat the first time we played him, you have to take him seriously, he can hurt you feet or arm. 

Bryce has to be a dink and dunk surgeon to thrive but can't back people off with his arm. So he has no margin.

3 hours ago, KSpan said:

A large number of those were his own fault. Still a high number even with those taken out, but that total was a notable symptom of Bryce's poor individual performance. 

You don't pay a G 100 million if this were true 

I know we don't like young but we don't have to revise history over it lol

• Poo 1