• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here's the Win-Win

RumHam

1. Obviously Dalton does enough to keep us competitive and push for a playoff spot and let the defense handle things by keeping them more fresh off the field.

2. Tepper gets further and further embarassed and the league has to step in and intervene since this isn't a professional level football product. It always takes him being embarrassed in national media to make a brash decision, and i'm sure Nicole Pelosi bitching at him about not having enough wine and power doesn't help his situation.

3. More concerts

15 minutes ago, RumHam said:

1. Obviously Dalton does enough to keep us competitive and push for a playoff spot and let the defense handle things by keeping them more fresh off the field.

2. Tepper gets further and further embarassed and the league has to step in and intervene since this isn't a professional level football product. It always takes him being embarrassed in national media to make a brash decision, and i'm sure Nicole Pelosi bitching at him about not having enough wine and power doesn't help his situation.

3. More concerts

When in theee hell has the league intervened other than on a drugged induced Richardson...Shoulda intervened when Dipper put ketchup on his steak...fug..

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

44 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Yall are trying to kill Dalton in your minds. He will show well his first game for an elderly player but time is not going to be kind. 

It's funny because I expect to see better but that says more about the competition than Dalton. 

Dalton tends to be elevated by the situation around him rather than vice versa in his later career.

I would suspect he will do okay but okay is likely to fail with the current team being what it is.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Dalton tends to be elevated by the situation around him rather than vice versa in his later career.

I would suspect he will do okay but okay is likely to fail with the current team being what it is.

I think okay football would be such an improvement. I'm just talking about a semi-functional offense that looks like it's in the NFL level. I don't have to watch Bryce play and I could care less about wins vs just seeing guys get a chance to not get rolled. 

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I think okay football would be such an improvement. I'm just talking about a semi-functional offense that looks like it's in the NFL level. I don't have to watch Bryce play and I could care less about wins vs just seeing guys get a chance to not get rolled. 

Oh I don't mean the Panthers will do okay. I mean Dalton will do okay. I expect a bump from historically bad and elevate ourselves to season's worst.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

3. More concerts

Dude...I thought you checked out....Silly btch on 1. mention of playoff...lmao.

1 hour ago, Johnstonny said:

When in theee hell has the league intervened other than on a drugged induced Richardson...Shoulda intervened when Dipper put ketchup on his steak...fug..

The league didn't intervene and make Richardson sell. Richardson wanted to move the franchise fast before his sons could inherit it (or take it to court to challenge any inheritance issues) and so he got them to "put the franchise up for sale" as a "punishment" for what to billionaires is nothing. 

Don't believe me? Think of all the crazy effed up stuff the owner of the Colts has been busted doing over the years. 

Richardson let go of an investment he didn't have the time or health to enjoy anymore. And he made a mint from it. 

Tepper isn't going anywhere unless he wants out. 

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

3. More concerts

NFL is a legal money printing machine. At seasons end tepper will clear around 225,000,000 in net profit. Theres is no chance will sell or give that up, all the gods could not pull it away form his hands...

• Beer 1