• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers need to move on from Young ASAP

ProcessBlue2

Lol....Bryce doesn't understand no matter where he goes he is gonna have to earn that spot on the field now. You aren't just gonna walk into another locker room and be named the starter from here on out unless everybody else is too injured to play. You lost that status. 

So it's basically confirmed he's opened the door to a trade via his agent?

Really weak all things considered since he did the bare minimum this offseason. He definitely seems to think this is everyone else's fault and the vibe in the locker room being nothing more than a shoulder shrug and "moving along..." speaks volumes.

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

If all these "personnel people" think he's still good and it's all our fault, feel free to send some draft picks our way.

Spoiler: They won't, because they know he sucks too.

Most of the people saying this aren't personnel people.  They are reporters, fans etc...  

That being said, I wouldn't be shocked if someone made some sort of offer.  

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

So it's basically confirmed he's opened the door to a trade via his agent?

Really weak all things considered since he did the bare minimum this offseason. He definitely seems to think this is everyone else's fault and the vibe in the locker room being nothing more than a shoulder shrug and "moving along..." speaks volumes.

Either his agent or his dad, he seems openly opinionated on all things dealing with his son

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

If Bryce leaves and somehow magically becomes good, I’m done with pro football after that

We'll get ready because that's exactly what I expect will happen. If he goes to Miami it's a guarantee.

He's going to use this as fuel and to make us look like the bad guys lol.

Our luck is bad so I expect nothing less.

• The D 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Either his agent or his dad, he seems openly opinionated on all things dealing with his son

Yeah that situation is odd. Didn't his dad lobby on twitter for us to draft Xavier Legette too?

XL seems pretty excited to have a different QB throwing him the ball.

I'm ready for Sunday!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

We'll get ready because that's exactly what I expect will happen. If he goes to Miami it's a guarantee.

He’s a more limited version of Tua so I’d like to see it.  Reality is he stinks, and most players don’t go on to be someone completely different than they were with Carolina.  This is made up fan victim mentality stuff.

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lmaoo...its definitely not.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Trade him to the Lions for Hendon Hooker and whatever else it takes.

I always thought Hooker was a better long-term prospect than he got credit for.  Sit HH behind Dalton for the year and see if he can be “the guy” moving forward.

At least the franchise and fans would have a glimpse of hope.

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If he is successful in Miami, it will only be because he is throwing 1 yard drag routes to Tyreek or Waddle who then break 5 tackles and run it in for a TD.