• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to gaslight an NFL team....

Jmac

4 hours ago, Towelboy said:

On April 20, 2023, I posted on “The Athletic” a prophecy that unfortunately came true:

Defensive coordinators will force him to throw over the middle where he can’t see the passing lanes and doesn’t have the arm strength to compensate. Watch the LSU and Georgia games as evidence. He also isn’t quick or fast enough to avoid an NFL blitz. Not only is he small, but he’s slow. I don’t care how elite his mind is, he has no elite physical attributes (size, accuracy, speed, or arm strength). Don’t confuse the film that shows him completing passes when not pressured. He had many highlight plays when he had all the time in the world - he won’t have that in the NFL. Couple these fears with his diminutive stature and you have a high risk proposition for number 1 overall. I want nothing to do with Bryce Young and will be supremely disappointed if we draft him at 1. 

Right there with you at the time. You got it, people were blinded by hype. We have been experiencing that frustration all along, that people that were holdouts are just now starting to feel. 

I am supposed to feel sorry for them? 

Mac on the radio crying about that trade lol. Just now he figures out the reality. I'm not gonna call names or say they are stupid... lol. 

It is a good thing that they have seen the light over there at Mint St. 

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, Towelboy said:

On April 20, 2023, I posted on “The Athletic” a prophecy that unfortunately came true:

Defensive coordinators will force him to throw over the middle where he can’t see the passing lanes and doesn’t have the arm strength to compensate. Watch the LSU and Georgia games as evidence. He also isn’t quick or fast enough to avoid an NFL blitz. Not only is he small, but he’s slow. I don’t care how elite his mind is, he has no elite physical attributes (size, accuracy, speed, or arm strength). Don’t confuse the film that shows him completing passes when not pressured. He had many highlight plays when he had all the time in the world - he won’t have that in the NFL. Couple these fears with his diminutive stature and you have a high risk proposition for number 1 overall. I want nothing to do with Bryce Young and will be supremely disappointed if we draft him at 1. 

I have receipts here mentioning similar concerns. How he had to line up 7 yards off the OL which makes pass pro more difficult. How his arm and accuracy for throws beyond 10 yards weren't great.  

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

17 minutes ago, DrowsyJungle said:

I have receipts here mentioning similar concerns. How he had to line up 7 yards off the OL which makes pass pro more difficult. How his arm and accuracy for throws beyond 10 yards weren't great.  

There was concern over the under center inexperience I guess I'd call it, and how he was limiting the playbook by not having that dimension. 

There were just a lot of things to be wary of.

Edited by strato

20 hours ago, toldozer said:

Second time Tepper has been conned when there is food involved. I'm about to bake him a pie and ask for 100 million dollars while he's mid bite

You don't even have to serve it, ask for the money while the aroma wafts from the kitchen. You can even walk out and tell him to serve himself.