• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dianna Russini/Chase Daniel Athletic podcast with Joe Person

Jackie Lee

Sounds to me like people are saying all these things without looking again at their original assessments to see what they missed.

Nah, more excuses for Bryce. They can't face their mistake and won't admit it.

If only skilled football people feel the same, we could get a real nice return for Bryce.

Who thinks that's gonna happen?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• https://heavy.com/sports/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/diontae-johnson-nfl-trade-rumors-news/ https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/news/new-england-patriots-named-trade-spot-panthers-diontae-johnson These trade rumors are just speculation at this point, but it is an interesting idea. I have seen this rumor on a few sites, but sometimes it starts with one and then it is copied.  However, it makes sense.  Johnson has a rep for being a "problem child" in Pittsburgh which is why he was so cheap via trade (Panthers gave a sixth for Johnson and a seventh).  He is on a one-year deal, and if the Panthers continue to struggle, he could be an interesting trade option before the NFL trade deadline.  I expect the new QB situation to elevate his stock, but if XL shows signs of being a legit WR under Dalton, is it possible that we trade Johnson and move XL up?  There are many reasons we had to get Young out of there-could this be one?  We could then bring up Coker and maybe Smith Marsette from the PS and possibly draft a WR with the pick we get.  Just thinking out loud. Hoping that this has not bee discussed already--I just stumbled across it.
    • Is anything in that book from the Tepper era?
    • probably already stated, but Jordan Matthews and Eku Leota are on PS