• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dianna Russini/Chase Daniel Athletic podcast with Joe Person

Jackie Lee

4 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Had to be.  Canalas would have looked like a quitter--the qb whisperer.   I think the drop off in production, the boos in Panther stadium, etc. Another rich man worried about crowd size.  Seriously, it was the right call. 

I don't think it would make him a quitter.  Even IF he still thinks he can help Bryce, sitting him is the best way to do it.  He was getting worse out there shell shocked.  It's the right call for Bryce and more importantly it's the right call for the team.  Canales has to develop a team above everything else not just one player. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Had to be.  Canalas would have looked like a quitter--the qb whisperer.   I think the drop off in production, the boos in Panther stadium, etc. Another rich man worried about crowd size.  Seriously, it was the right call. 

It why I think he drafts another QB next year. Quickest way to sell this terrible product to the fans is with a shiny new toy at QB

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Who do you like so far in the 25 class?

I don’t even know man. I liked Cam Ward last year so as of right now he’s my guy but it’s still so early 

I know people aren’t high on Beck but he has the tools/size. I could see that playing a massive role in Teppers next draft decision 

You?

6 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I don’t even know man. I liked Cam Ward last year so as of right now he’s my guy but it’s still so early 

I know people aren’t high on Beck but he has the tools/size. I could see that playing a massive role in Teppers next draft decision 

You?

At this rate Ward looks great, but he won't really face any serious competition until the playoffs. I'm pretty sure they're basically a lock now that it's expanded to 12 teams. BR has him #1 in the rankings after last game

-Stats: 65-of-89, 1,035 yards, 11 TD, 1 INT; 46 rush yards, 1 TD

Cam Ward is now the Heisman Trophy favorite, according to the latest odds from DraftKings, after torching Ball State for 346 yards and five touchdown passes in a 62-0 blowout.

The Washington State transfer went to the bench early in the second half, so those gaudy numbers came in an abbreviated effort, but he will still enter Week 4 tied for the FBS lead with 11 passing touchdowns.

The Hurricanes have emerged as the early favorites in the ACC, but before they kick off conference play, they have a road game against South Florida on Saturday.

3 hours ago, CBDellinger said:

Bill was so god at what he did... hate that the Teppers ran him off.

This was def a Tepper decision...  100%.  Nothing happens in Carolina without Dave and Nicoles blessing.  The comment from Canales " a lot of parties involved" says it all.   

Tepper ran off both? Really? Did not know that. Is there more to that or just implied?

23 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

You?

Ward is fun, but needs to keep his TOs down this year.  I've read he kind of holds on to the ball too long too.  I want to see how Allar develops as he reminds me a little of Herbert.  I also want to see more of Moss Miller as he has looked decent so far.  I keep hearing Dart, but I haven't looked much into him as I thought Mississippi kind of runs a gimmicky offense.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Ward is fun, but needs to keep his TOs down this year.  I've read he kind of holds on to the ball too long too.  I want to see how Allar develops as he reminds me a little of Herbert.  I also want to see more of Moss Miller as he has looked decent so far.  I keep hearing Dart, but I haven't looked much into him as I thought Mississippi kind of runs a gimmicky offense.

Ole Miss hasn’t played anybody either

Allar intrigues me

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 1

I just don’t give a sh*t anymore. Was it Teppers call or the coach? I don’t give a F. This team is just depressing. Opposing fans don’t even want to talk crap about us anymore. They just say “I feel sorry for Panther fans” this is how low we have gone. 

Hell with Teppers ass as owner, we will probably go Mariana Trench deep. 

I honestly don't know how I feel about it, but I don't really get the hand-wringing.  I don't give a poo if Chris Kringle made the call, because it was overdue and should've been obvious to Tepper's dumbass before the trade or the pick was ever made.  So, good job on finally making the call...  he's still a fuging idiot.  But it is essentially inconsequential to me who made the call, because it was the right one.  We can't change anything about what's already done...  we can only look forward.  Bryce was a huge mistake and a very costly one.  Let Andy see what he can do for the rest of the season, but regardless, we know Tepper is going to be involved...  he's the owner and there's nothing we can do about it.  He makes the calls...  we can only hope moving forward his dumbass finally, accidentally happens into a good one next time.

People keeping bring up Stroud and we all have contemplated what we look like if we had taken him instead...  my pick was AR, but I would've loved Stroud as well.  And honestly, had we taken either of them, they make a lot of Tepper's other decisions a wash because their physical ability alone is enough to carry an offense and make it go.  So if we hit on a guy like that this coming draft, it will nix out a lot of Tepper's dumbass meddling, because once they're on the field, it's about the players and coaches.  No playcall, scheme, or coaching could've made Bryce an NFL QB.  On to the next one.  I think yall will be excited in what we see from Andy, compared to what we were getting with Bryce's sorry ass.