• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Assuming it's done do you select a qb this year or wait?

Panthero

Get a QB. Just look at the Bucs of a few years ago. A nobody, nothing team who got Tom Brady, made a few signings around him, and won the Super Bowl. If there's a special talent in the draft at QB, then get him. I don't know if there is or not tbf, I don't follow the college game.

• Beer 1

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

It’s still a long season, but if Bo Nix and say, Caleb are awful, I wouldn’t be surprised if you see a trend where teams flip and hold off on drafting quarterbacks early because of this last draft.

It could.  I thought the Trey Lance thing was gonna be the jumping of the shark for that.  But it hasn't cooled at all.  The only 1st round prospect we've seen completely tank in the draft is Kenny Pickett (who was probably not a 1st round talent)

• Beer 1

We have to cast the rod again. We don't reach...pick someone with, you know,  prototypical skills and an edge...(if anyone can evaluate that).  It would be someone on Canales' wish list who he can mold... ..... but don't trade the stadium away for it. Course, Nicole will get a wet one for someone and throw her 2cents in...  and D-dave will have his say and sway.... Thats what scares me...its why were are where we're at.... Fk it, let me make the pick....

Edited by Johnstonny

19 minutes ago, Buckets said:

Do not want Ewers or Sanders

Would rather go BPA and target Nico in 2026

there is no feasible realistic plan where you can set your sights on a dude 2 years away.   And on top of that he get hurt, he could stay, he could say fug off, there are so many variables in play that it makes it an impossibility for that plan to bear fruit

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Johnstonny said:

Yea...lets try and trade a nickel  for a dollar....every backup in the league is better than Bryce... nobody...I mean nobody in the NFL will go for that.

Just a friendly reminder that Josh Rosen was traded for a 2nd and 5th round pick to the Dolphins in 2019. So anything is possible.

• Pie 2