• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Milton

methodtoll

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Take this for whatevers. I heard they went "hard" as they could after Drew Lock and gave him a contract that was by far the highest. But Drew thought it was easier path to starting on the giants and took less for the higher chance to play. But the current staff thought very high of lock. 

I think during the off-season they sign Drew Lock and let he have the job. My guess. 

Ah yeah I guess Drew would’ve been in Seattle with Canales 

Dalton is leading this thing.

It's always fun to try and find a young dude and pine after the idea of him doing something, but we've got Dalton unless he's injured. 

Jake Browning, Hendon Hooker, Kyle Trask, Aidan O'Connell or the slightly older guys like Cooper Rush or Jarrett Stidham...sure, all fun to think about, highly unlikely any happens or any of them amounts to anything.

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Ah yeah I guess Drew would’ve been in Seattle with Canales 

The talks were the asst TE coach (current panther TE) and others(carroll) that came form Seattle had Lock right next to Geno Smith in terms of talents and abilities. Dont you remember Dave Canales saying they wanted another veteran QB here to help?? that was directed at Drew Lock. They just held him high air and thought he could be legit QB.

• Beer 1