• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Milton

methodtoll

I am probably going to get some flack for this but that's ok but... What if we traded for Milton from the Pats? I mean, he outplayed Maye all pre-season and and is dynamic, similar skill set and size to Cam and a rocket arm.

The only knack on him is that he is raw but his upside and potential could benefit us for the future. 

Thoughts?

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Joe is anti bridgewater 

Milton I need 20 yards…throws a 40 yard pass

Milton I need 3 yards…throws a 40 yard pass and miss

What I heard is he looks like a GOD in practice and similar to B. Y . when the game lights are on, he folds like a 3 dollar chair.

Still I loved the pick same for iants picking ratter whom I didnt care but at the 5-7 rounds why not QB?? given the odds are poor.

Milton could sit for 3 years and have a break-though and be a star. Ive heard form long time coaches he had the best arm they have seen. ALLL sort of stories, but game time you dont see any of it. For some thats some rare tease hate. In FF I use to hate hate hate the type of player to have a 30 point game and follow it with 2,4, and 2. Like get that off my roster, in a way thats Milton, hes ultra tease of "what IF"

Edited by Basbear

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Zach Wilson 

Sam Howell

Malik Willis

Justin Fields

were all traded for a bag of chips this offseason. All these guys at least have legit arms

Howell is someone I feel like Canales would’ve meshed with really well given his ability to throw the deep ball

Take this for whatevers. I heard they went "hard" as they could after Drew Lock and gave him a contract that was by far the highest. But Drew thought it was easier path to starting on the giants and took less for the higher chance to play. But the current staff thought very high of lock. 

I think during the off-season they sign Drew Lock and let he have the job. My guess. 

• Pie 2