• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kueckly speaks

Shocker

I do believe Bryce's confident is shot. When he said his confidence is in the Lord, that means he knows it's going to take a miracle just to turn things around. A QBs confidence is everything. Remember when Delhome had that 5 game INT against the Cardinals, his career was just never the same after that. His production just fell off a cliff. I think why Cam was so effective was that he had so much confidence in his physical ability. He knew he was the biggest baddest dude on the field. 

• Pie 4

Bryce regressed big time and the bar was already low.  I do think if he had this Offensive Line and scheme at the beginning of last season he would have played better.  But at this point, he looks totally lost and benching him may ultimately be good for him and make him a serviceable QB somewhere else. 

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 3

4 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I do believe Bryce's confident is shot. When he said his confidence is in the Lord, that means he knows it's going to take a miracle just to turn things around. A QBs confidence is everything. Remember when Delhome had that 5 game INT against the Cardinals, his career was just never the same after that. His production just fell off a cliff. I think why Cam was so effective was that he had so much confidence in his physical ability. He knew he was the biggest baddest dude on the field. 

Look at the roster when Cam was drafted to this team.  Compare to this team.  It’s laughable 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

50 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Look at the roster when Cam was drafted to this team.  Compare to this team.  It’s laughable 

Cam would have killed for this OL and weapons group post 2013. Sure, he had Smitty and Olsen at first and a solid OL that year, but once Gross was gone his line was always significantly worse than our OL this year and once Smitty was gone his weapons were significantly worse. Yea last year the line and weapons weren’t good but they weren’t as bad as Bryce made them look. 

• Pie 5

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

It's arguable that Cam's 2015 MVP offense team is similar in talent to this team. Outside of Olsen, he had a declining Stewart who didn't even rush for 1000 yds, Philly Brown was the starter opposite Ted Ginn. On the defensive side, obviously it's not even close that we had a championship caliber Defense in 2015. All of that to say that Cam elevated the players around him, Bryce hasn't shown an ounce of the same impact. 

15 minutes ago, TheCandyMan said:

I like that he still says “we” when talking about the Panthers. Miss this dude for sure. 

He definitely made the right decision to step away. He would have had a mental breakdown trying to lead the defense through the Rhule Era.  I'd definitely take him at gm over Morgan. Luke is one of the smartest guys to ever do it and I'd trust him to nail a high percentage of picks from his film study acumen alone.

• Beer 1