• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quinn Ewers

scratched

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

id rather trade for howell

Say Seattle misses the playoff.  I could see them releasing Geno.  He would just be a birdge QB for a couple years.  I don't want to trade for anyone.  Free Agents or use one draft pick on one.  Seattle just traded for Howell so he probably won't come cheap and if he does that's a red flag as two teams traded him off in two years.

12 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Ward or Dart, depending on round.
Ewers too hurt all the time

Sanders is impressive but showed a lack of skill vs. Nebraska.  Is he a team player or does he suffer from genetic meism.

Beck plays behind a great OL and no longer has a great TE and Ladd.  Struggled vs. KY--I think he is a second rounder who will be overdrafted in mid round 1.

Milroe is rising, but when you play behind a great team, how good are you on a bad team?

Just say yall don’t like sanders cause he arrogant but he a hell of a QB put up good numbers week in n week out with a terrible line . Still has some growing n maturing to do tho i agree 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, VintagePanther said:

Yall hate sanders for yall own reasons but he a good ass QB

1 Cam Ward 

2 Sanders 

3 Beck or Ewers 

Ewers always hurt red flag 

Sanders is a good QB.  I just don't think he is a good teammate and Prime already said there are teams his son won't play for.  What are the odds we are one of those teams?

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Sanders is a good QB.  I just don't think he is a good teammate and Prime already said there are teams his son won't play for.  What are the odds we are one of those teams?

I would pay to see Tepper versus Deion.

Shedeur’s attitude and dad are literally the only thing holding him back from being the right now consensus number one

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

How about this. If Seattle cuts Geno we sign him as a bridge and draft a project like Donovan Smith in the later rounds to develop and learn for a while. Then we can evaluate and look at that 26 class with Nico and Arch? This gives us some stability in Geno and a young QB to watch develop while we wait on our move. 

Keep an eye on the Purdy situation. The 49ers are looking to upgrade and he's perfect for someone like Tepper to focus on.

10 hours ago, hepcat said:

I will wholeheartedly disagree with everything you said. Quinn Ewers will be a good NFL QB. His only knock is his injury history. You gotta go watch the throws he can make and what he’s done under pressure. That’s the biggest thing that sets him apart. Bryce was always god awful under pressure and being blitzed in college and somehow that was overlooked coming into the NFL. Ewers doesn’t have that problem. 

He doesn't pass the eye test for me, also had Jatavion, Worthy and Mitchell last year in the Big 12 and only threw 22 TDs? Im not saying he's not a second or maybe even a first round pick but first overall? 

Also my point still stands about this team being talent depleted. Now if we could draft Ewers in a trade down or in the second then I'd be more willing to consider it 

14 minutes ago, SOJA said:

He doesn't pass the eye test for me, also had Jatavion, Worthy and Mitchell last year in the Big 12 and only threw 22 TDs? Im not saying he's not a second or maybe even a first round pick but first overall? 

Also my point still stands about this team being talent depleted. Now if we could draft Ewers in a trade down or in the second then I'd be more willing to consider it 

As long as it's just 1 pick and not future picks it doesn't matter which qb they draft. It doesn't hurt to miss on that player.  That's just normal business as usual since only roughly 35% hit anyway. I'll take that all day long. Obviously I would prefer that player work out as at minimum a great backup.