• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Find Out Who We Are....

chknwing

The coaches are saying this, the players are saying this.  I think this is an issue.  A GM has a vision on what he wants the team to be.  A coach has his vision on what he wants the team to be.  How do we not know who we are?  It's suppose to be being installed by the staff.  You think Andy Reid or Harbough would field a team and not know what kind of team they want and who they are?  

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We couldn't find out who we are on offense because we were playing with a QB who couldn't throw the ball effectively beyond the LOS. 

I'm just saying if were a run first team or a pass first team, you are installing schemes to do this, were not or should not be figuring this out on the fly.

15 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I'm just saying if were a run first team or a pass first team, you are installing schemes to do this, were not or should not be figuring this out on the fly.

We were a team playing without a QB. We might as well have been wearing leather helmets since the forward pass wasn't part of our capabilities.

• Flames 3

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

The coaches are saying this, the players are saying this.  I think this is an issue.  A GM has a vision on what he wants the team to be.  A coach has his vision on what he wants the team to be.  How do we not know who we are?  It's suppose to be being installed by the staff.  You think Andy Reid or Harbough would field a team and not know what kind of team they want and who they are?  

In fairness, I think theres an identity that they want, but they had a mentally broken kid that could not execute.  There is zero dawg in Bryce.  I remember hearing about cam newton fighting with a teammate in YEAR 1 about them losing a game and in the locker room another player told him "hey, its ok, you cant win them all".  THAT is dawg.  Dalton might not go to that extreme, but he will command respect and demand execution in which I have zero belief that Young commanded.