• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Bryce Young and those close to him "very shocked" at the organization's decision to bench him.

FutureDynasty

40 minutes ago, CRA said:

100% benched at half.  But frankly, you could also argue Dave Canales should have been benched too.  That pathetic drive to end the 2nd q is still his.  He is the calling plays.  He has total power.   

Canales management of everything hasn’t been impressive at all.  Started with this pointlessly and wasted preseason opportunities.  Every in pipe on Bryce mode which is fine but our new HC getting off light here IMO

This. Benching at halftime would have told the team, “I’m in charge of this mf’er.” That’s a big sack move. 

I’m not dogging this incredible gift from Canales. It’s given hope for seeing a passing touchdown that isn’t going the wrong way. 

• Beer 1

Man I know he never showed great. But he was a lot better last year. 

I’m not sure he ever would have been that good, but we broke this kid. What I saw yesterday is not even a backup in this league

this is the right move, but if one of these college qbs says they aren’t coming to Charlotte, we can’t blame them. We can blame the bald guy with brass balls

• Poo 2

13 minutes ago, Shocker said:

If true…weird reaction.  That said, this was definitely a Tepper move.  Probably the right move right now but wreaks of Tepper

Dipper wouldn't have to of made this move if he would let football people do their jobs...they have been all over the NFL and know whats going on....and sorry, bryce aint it...thee experiment was over last year...He wants to fug sht up but doesnt want to hear the news that he fugged poo up. so fug him.