• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Bryce Young and those close to him "very shocked" at the organization's decision to bench him.

FutureDynasty

Dave Canales literally stood in front of the masses and said Bryce was their guy and starting vs Oakland  yesterday.  No dancing, hesitation, or leaving a door cracked to tape.

so given THAT? I could see team Bryce surprised it came today.  Mentally you got at least another week after Dave spoke on it yesterday. 

I mean I would have benched him sooner.  He needed to be benched.  But folks are in pile on mode.  EVERYONE here was surprised too given what the HC said yesterday 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

Dave Canales literally stood in front of the masses and said Bryce was their guy and starting vs Oakland  yesterday.  No dancing, hesitation, or leaving a door cracked to tape.

so given THAT? I could see team Bryce surprised it came today.  Mentally you got at least another week after Dave spoke on it yesterday. 

I mean I would have benched him sooner.  He needed to be benched.  But folks are in pile on mode.  EVERYONE here was surprised too given what the HC said yesterday 

I do think Canales should have benched him the second half yesterday when we still had a chance to get something going.  We were running the ball well, Bryce was the worst player on team by far. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i said this in the other thread but this is college football poo

no one cares about your family dude. this isn't alabama. no one is worried about upsetting your high school coach and not getting recruits.

this is absolute bitch made behavior from bryce

Yeah this is just more weakness from a physically and emotionally weak little man.

53 minutes ago, NAS said:

I do think Canales should have benched him the second half yesterday when we still had a chance to get something going.  We were running the ball well, Bryce was the worst player on team by far. 

100% benched at half.  But frankly, you could also argue Dave Canales should have been benched too.  That pathetic drive to end the 2nd q is still his.  Then the 2nd half happened   He is the calling plays.  He has total power.   They weren’t trying to win or be competitive. 

Canales management of everything hasn’t been impressive at all.  Started with this pointless and wasted preseason opportunities.  Everyone in pile on Bryce mode which is fine but our new HC getting off light here IMO

• Beer 3

33 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i said this in the other thread but this is college football poo

no one cares about your family dude. this isn't alabama. no one is worried about upsetting your high school coach and not getting recruits.

this is absolute bitch made behavior from bryce

Most young athletes these days are baby poo soft.

• Pie 1