• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am.... excited?

Panthering

Don't get me wrong, we aren't winning poo this season or in the near future. But with the way the offensive line has performed there's a decent chance we'll actually see some of the shiny new toys like Jatavion Sanders, Xavier Legette, Diontae Johnson, etc. with the Red Rifle at the helm. He will have some bad games I'm sure, but my goodness a functional offense will be a revelation to witness. 

The defense is going to lose us games but I am sure the whole unit is relieved at the news, the whole building has to be relieved. 

Massive green flag for Canales to pull the plug after two games, the whole city was done with Bryce. I wish him the best.... elsewhere.

I wouldn't say Bryce is done in Carolina.  I would say that Canales is making this a competition and may the best man win and at the moment, this is Dalton.  The rest is up to Bryce if he wants to try to win the job back or not and I'm not convinced he's good enough to win it back.  

Just now, Panthering said:

I think optics wise you can't really play him again, even if Dalton goes down. The whole building should be done with him sadly.

I think they give it another go. It's a long season and DC said he was #2 while not bringing anyone in...yet.

I expect him to get another look and then be bad enough they finally just bump him to #3/inactive after that.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, jtm said:

I wouldn't say Bryce is done in Carolina.  I would say that Canales is making this a competition and may the best man win and at the moment, this is Dalton.  The rest is up to Bryce if he wants to try to win the job back or not and I'm not convinced he's good enough to win it back.  

image.gif.deea9bd131bf4ad98d3087562c861b93.gif

• Pie 3

20 minutes ago, jtm said:

Barring injury he's done in Carolina. The dude just doesn't have it. He's somehow worse than he was last year. 2-16 as a starter, 1 TD and 13 total points over his last 4 games and it was a lucky rushing TD that was almost a fumble in a game that was completely out of hand. He's not an NFL QB. 

• Pie 2

Is Young the backup or do they bring up Plummer ?  Do they bring in a QB such as Sam Hartman or make a trade such as Sam Howell ?  Maybe Dalton can get us a few wins , I don't think he is our future so decisions have to be made .  YOung is done here so see what value he has in the league .  Time for our GM to do some work .

9 minutes ago, catnip said:

Is Young the backup or do they bring up Plummer ?  Do they bring in a QB such as Sam Hartman or make a trade such as Sam Howell ?  Maybe Dalton can get us a few wins , I don't think he is our future so decisions have to be made .  YOung is done here so see what value he has in the league .  Time for our GM to do some work .

Canales is most likely taking his own QB in the draft. Seems like Tepper gave him the keys to do what he wants.

Get ready for Shedeur Sanders.