• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Red Rocket Era Begins

PanthersGTI

11 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

The upcoming schedule is a joke. Panthers will have legitimate shot at winning the next 6 games if Dalton comes in and plays like he's capable of.

If Dalton comes in and plays at 2022 Sam Darnold level, 4 out of the next 6 games are competitive at minimum.

Here are some of his highlights from 2022.

• The D 1

42 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

If Dalton comes in and plays at 2022 Sam Darnold level, 4 out of the next 6 games are competitive at minimum.

Here are some of his highlights from 2022.

I was checking that out, looks like actual NFL football! Dalton looked so happy and confident yesterday, and everyone else interviewed seemed like they were like yeah it's a business. Almost all these dudes have been cut/traded/benched whatever. They overall showed no sympathy for Bryce aside from that it's a learning lesson. I'll be curious to read/hear about the vibe at practice tmrw,  I wouldn't be shocked if Bryce isn't even there. 

On 9/16/2024 at 3:46 PM, PanthersGTI said:

Buckle in and prepare for blast off. 300 Yard 3 TD incoming. Houston, Vegas has a problem!!

I think Dalton will play well. 300 yards and 3 touchdowns is asking a lot but I think his performance is going to make a lot of people realize just how far behind Bryce is. 

Ha! Three days ago I would have said: Someone go and change that sign in the early morning hours when the bar is closed. Whatever makes Tepper flip out and do something scandalous would be fun. 

He okayed putting Bryce out of our misery, he is off my poo list this week. Just the week. 

15 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

The upcoming schedule is a joke. Panthers will have legitimate shot at winning the next 6 games if Dalton comes in and plays like he's capable of.

Until you look at the other teams' rosters, and then there might be one close loss amid five more blowouts.