• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Before you get your hopes too high...

t96

11 hours ago, t96 said:

Yes we are all rejoicing not having to watch the midget play, and yes he deserves the Eric Cartman treatment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTcGDIJPYcc

But let's snap back to reality here. We were outscored by 60 (SIXTY) points in weeks 1 and 2. Average 30 point loss. Maybe Dalton helps us shave off 20 of those points, I'd consider that a huge success. Still an average 10 point loss. This team still sucks. Don't try to kill reality:

I don’t think anyone is rejoicing over Andy Dalton. No one has excepted this being in a rebuild. Tepper (first and foremost) Matt rhule, and Scott Fitterer absolutely dismantled this franchise. 

These last 2 games might have been the worst display of football I have ever seen. Highschool level, not even college. Both sides of the ball. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• That's not living in the past lol.  It literally is just a description of how the Panthers created textbook plan for failure.  again, 2 things can be true.  Young not having the tools to be a successful NFL starting QB.....doesn't somehow erase the fact the Panthers rewrote the book on how to ruin a QB.    as fans, it does no good every single season....to make excuses and dump everyone's wrongs on just one human (who is in fact part of the wrong).  I detailed in other threads how this fanbase keeps repeating that narrative which just helps Tepper run his clown. 
    • Ok opening drives whatever,  I said a contributing factor as well. How many sustained drives have you seen where the defense gets a decent break? It’s early in the season. They will get it together. A much brighter spot imo than the offense. The saints also scored on every single god damn possession because defense couldn’t catch a decent breather on the sideline 
    • we'll see dude, but I've been optimistic like this every year under Tepper until now and it's come back to bite me every single time. I'm trying ringo, I'm trying real hard to have any amount of optimism about this team/Morgan/Canales, but in the words of Jules from Pulp Fiction, that sh*t ain't the truth.