• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Before you get your hopes too high...

t96

56 minutes ago, t96 said:

Yes we are all rejoicing not having to watch the midget play, and yes he deserves the Eric Cartman treatment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTcGDIJPYcc

But let's snap back to reality here. We were outscored by 60 (SIXTY) points in weeks 1 and 2. Average 30 point loss. Maybe Dalton helps us shave off 20 of those points, I'd consider that a huge success. Still an average 10 point loss. This team still sucks. Don't try to kill reality:

It still isn't about winning so you may have a false impression. 

The Kind is dead, long live the king. 

Not so much, it more the usurper has been exposed and we can back to the business of trying to improve the team without a 180 pound ball and chain.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I honestly think we beat the Raiders this Sunday. Perfect spot for us - look like poo the 1st 2 weeks so the Raiders, who just beat the Ravens, won't take us seriously. Also really screws with them because they don't have tape on Dalton in Canales' offense.

The Raiders are also one of those teams that do well in the underdog role, not as a big favorite

Brock Bowers going to redrum tho

• Pie 1

Nah, bro...  I dont blame any defense for giving up what ours has two weeks through when the offense is that fuging bad.  If the offense goes 2-22 or whatever the fug it has been over the first two weeks of the season in 3rd down conversions, then the defense is out on the field the entire fuging game.  Hard to not give up a ton of points when they have an entire game to try.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, t96 said:

Yes we are all rejoicing not having to watch the midget play, and yes he deserves the Eric Cartman treatment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTcGDIJPYcc

But let's snap back to reality here. We were outscored by 60 (SIXTY) points in weeks 1 and 2. Average 30 point loss. Maybe Dalton helps us shave off 20 of those points, I'd consider that a huge success. Still an average 10 point loss. This team still sucks. Don't try to kill reality:

Yes and no. I agree with your sentiment, but having a decent offense could allow the defense to rest, potentially helping the defense too. Maybe we don’t give up as many points?