• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This will help the running game tremendously

Jmac

With a QB that couldn't throw downfield at all, the defenses had no worries.  Andy may be old, but he can still heave the ball.

No more bringing the secondary in close and crowding the line. It's a wonder the running backs had positive yards at all. That couldn't go on for to much longer without something giving way.

I don't care about the tanking bullsh#t. I want to see a competitive team. They may finally have a decent running attack now after the smoke clears.

Better play under center, better passes deep (over 20 yards lol) and that should open up the run game. The blocking is there in both phases, well as far as I could tell in the mess that was the first 2 weeks. DC just needs to run the ball and not have Andy throwing more than 25 times in a game. 

I've actually never understood why Dalton got relegated to clip board holder he had a down year his last season with the Bengals (injured) followed by a bad year with an awful bears team then rebounded with the Cowboys and Saints.....

With Dalton starting Sunday we actually have the better QB.

Call me crazy but I think Dalton is equal or better than the following starting QBs

Carr

Brisset 

Mayfield

Darnold

Minshew

NIX

Watson

Fields

Levis 

Cousins

Willis 

Jones