• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young benched

Jackie Lee

I was one that said to wait until enough actual games were played before we made any rash judgments...

...but total yikes. I was not expecting this level of flat-out poor play. You're not getting me to play devil's advocate on the benching because I can't stomach another awful offensive performance. Or at least, I really hope a switch makes a meaningful difference.

Too early to say this but I'm going to anyways. Ultimately, any and all blame goes to David Tepper.

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

Mistake. I’ve known he is a bust since early last season but bench him now? Ride him to the #1 pick. That’s the least he can do to pay the franchise back. The QB whisperer did his magic in 2 games??? Maybe he sucks to. This franchise is beyond pathetic. 

That does it, a round of sucks for everyone. And don't make it a toothy one either, I hate that......

1 hour ago, tukafan21 said:

I don’t want to take a QB in this draft, I want the #1 pick so we can hopefully trade back 5 spots or so and pick up additional draft assets to fill all those holes

Definitely don't want to reach for a QB in this draft - only if there is a consensus #1 pick at QB. 

But, I do feel like this team is lot more rookie ready than last season because of the oline. Hopefully we'll see where they are regarding WR and RB by the end of the season. 

1 hour ago, Wanderlai said:

Mistake. I’ve known he is a bust since early last season but bench him now? Ride him to the #1 pick. That’s the least he can do to pay the franchise back. The QB whisperer did his magic in 2 games??? Maybe he sucks to. This franchise is beyond pathetic. 

You can't destroy the development of other players because you want to keep playing Bryce for the number 1 pick. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

34 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

You can't destroy the development of other players because you want to keep playing Bryce for the number 1 pick. 

We’ve destroyed the development of players for 7 years…I don’t see what 1 more year to try and recoup draft capital is going to hurt. Hell it can’t get worse.