• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young benched

Jackie Lee

5 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

I feel Bryce quit in the off-season and after talking with his family and agent, he was willing to give it another go until he wasn't.  That being said, pleeease football gods allow Red Dick to make this team watchable again!

He's got no heart.  Nothing against him personally, but as a football player he is pathetic.

• Pie 3

Just now, jayboogieman said:

I mean you are your record in football and the Panthers record means they suck just as badly as they did last year at this point. And it's not just the offense as the defense and special teams have been giving up big plays as well.

No arguments here. I think there's enough talent on the offense to score more than 10 points a game though. There were players running open all over the field Sunday. Defense is definitely gonna suffer without Brown. He was the glue last year as well. 

• Pie 1

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

He's got no heart.  Nothing against him personally, but as a football player he is pathetic.

Bro, he is pathetic in the same way most other 5’10 dudes of average build would be pathetic on a football field. At some point, heart and effort don’t account for poo. 

He doesn’t physically have the tools. If Bryce was 6’3, he would probably be on the same plane as Stroud, but he isn’t. He’s 5’10, 180 lbs, in full football gear. That is like me showing up to the stadium. I can also throw a football about 55 yards in the air. 

That doesn’t make me an NFL quarterback though. 

• Pie 1

If Dalton can make us look somewhat competitive, maybe even win some games, that will improve the locker room and morale. I’m honestly over the “tank for the number one pick” philosophy because we’re already fuged that up, and we traded a kings ransom just to make that colossal fug up. 
Hoping for at least some competitive football to keep me engaged as a fan, and allow coaches to better evaluate what we have and what we need next year. 

• Pie 3

Just now, tukafan21 said:

We can’t even suck properly

Going to end up with like the 5th pick now because of it and just screw ourselves over, yet again

God, who even cares about that at this point. We have so many holes to fill it's going to take multiple years to even get back to treading water realistically. 

• Pie 2

Going to end up with like the 5th pick now because of it and just screw ourselves over, yet again

Eh, I wouldn't be so sure.

Dalton is mega-ass (versus Bryce being ultra-ass) and this does little to improve our outlook for the season. 

But he can occasionally complete a pass, so at least it's something. 

• Flames 1

There is no quarterback worthy of a Top 3 or 4 pick in this class anyway. 

People keep talking about Ewers but he’s not getting his job back and he likely transfers to finish his college career at Miami or something under Shannon Dawson’s air raid. 

Beck plays on the most talented team in the country and still manages to look average. 

Sanders looks good, has good mobility, consistency, precision, and arm strength and may be the only one I’d consider taking high. 

I also think Kyle McCord will rocket up draft boards in the offseason. He’s a pro typical dude that had enough of the Ohio State nonsense. Michigan was otherworldly the last two years and he was treated like garbage. 

• Pie 1