• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young benched

Jackie Lee

press conference highlights

- Canales says it was his decision, but he did consult with his "leadership council"

- won't say whether or not this is a week to week thing or the rest of the season thing

- won't say that andy dalton is healthy from the preseason which is weird

- said his dream is to lead a group of men towards their vision of what we're trying to do here

he really didn't answer anything. he looked very nervous the entire time. mentioned that the oline played better lmao

3 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Ehhh I actually think we see dramatic offensive improvement with Dalton the line has been DRAMATICALLY better than last year.   

It's possible we could even be watchable 

Maybe, we'll see. I think this would be much more likely if Dalton and Young were competing for the starting job from day 1 of the offseason (which Dalton would've won and then he could build chemistry with our new OL and receivers, of which we have many). And while I have nothing against Dalton, if we had gone into this offseason viewing Young as a guy competing for a job and not a guy being handed the job we could have a better option to go to, or start with -- a Minshew, Darnold type.

• Pie 1

if only there was some way to measure how tall he was or how marginal athletically he was or that he was unable to win a National Championship with 4 and 5 star players all around him in college.  

You trade to no.1 to grab prototype guys that have elite traits. It is not that hard. 

The next time a scout describes a player is a point guard, or elite at anticipation....it means he is prob not a QB. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Dalton had to throw 58 times for those 361 yards. It's not the achievement a lot of you guys claim it is.

This team is a lot better than last year's team. Hopefully a seasoned vet like Dalton can take advantage of it. 

FTR, I thought he played really well in that game. But he took too much punishment to survive the season. He would have made it 3 or 4 more games before getting knocked out.